Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 8 SE Camera became very ordinary, clarity, depth disappeared vivid colors, 3 previous romda camera was legend.
MIUI 10.3 9.3.7The camera was legendary, became ordinary in the last rum, The device is now more serial and battery better, but the camera first lost its quality.Thank you for your labor
Camera port 9.3.7?. Could be nice.

Redmi S2, with last update of the available beta for the same 9.23 / It consists in the changelog of the version, which has the dark mode
Hm, strange
May be it appeared in other section
If it's a real problem, send screenshot

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

máy lại I have problems syncing contacts with my google account. All my google contacts are lost.

I have a problem with the Bluetooth module. When I first time turn it on, it's working normally but the second time it's never start. The only way is the reboot then work normally again, once.

I have a problem with the Bluetooth module. When I first time turn it on, it's working normally but the second time it's never start. The only way is the reboot then work normally again, once

Same here on my Mi8 lite

Mi home notofications does not work at all.
I tried everything, all permission are ON, locked in memory...
I have an other old phone, (Samsung Ace3) and there works, so the problem must be in this rom. Any idea?

Mi note 3 (Jason)

After 9.3.28 I have VoLTE problem, can not be selected. Meaning option is not active..

Last edited:
Solved encryption issue of internal mem issue by flashing my recovery with Orange fox pie version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.