Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RN 5 whyred :
update from 9.3.28 with TWRP 3.2.3-2.
Now TWRP is read-only, with Official TWRP APP, the file "twrp_whyred-9" failed.
Is there a solution?
Thanks

Only listened music
1d5e80ce9037544e783ca810d1aa063b.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Reactions: Oxidarius
Tried both, in recovery and using adaway, but after rebooting none has worked. Cease trying and rolling back to my former backup now.
Anyway, thanks for you help.

Keep adaway with default settings (no symlink or different hosts locations), reboot to twrp, mount system and vendor partitions and reboot to system, now update adaway hosts as usual.

Reactions: nerdstore
Tried both, in recovery and using adaway, but after rebooting none has worked. Cease trying and rolling back to my former backup now.
Anyway, thanks for you help.
Update magisk and magisk manager and adaway then delete data of adaway and enable systemless mode = DONE

Reactions: hardasarock
This is my second week with eu rom on my Mi8 coming from closed beta team, I just find that on wallpaper there is a 24h wallpaper is this something new ? Or was already on last week rom?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

good afternoon,

I have the following error in my mi5s plus ..

When I did the update, when I started the phone, it appeared to choose the system launcher or Mi Launcher .. I usually use the Launcher system and the screen appears as follows ..
I've reinstalled the update, but it's still the same ..

https://we.tl/t-jA8dATZkKE

Everything working perfect on Mi 6X. Just translate some menu options "notifications and status bar" into Portuguese (BR) and a single bug that I detected: the google assistant does not open when you hold the home button or when you enable the option to hold the power button for 5 seconds.
"Ok google" command working perfectly.

Thanks for report.

Reactions: C_S_A
What exactly Do the dynamic shot that appear on camera app

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi ! Thanks for update but after apply a theme the system launcher crash "black screen" I had clear cache & data of theme App and mi Launcher but always black screen ? I have on recovery wipe data cache & dalvik but always black screen ? I can't use my mi 8 when start it black screen now ????

Status
Not open for further replies.