Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,do you facing bug input on quick reply Whatsapp from notification panel when using night mode?

@Igor Eisberg sir. I just update my Mi8 to 9.3.28. and i cant open Fingerprint Setup and Face Unlock setup on Lockscreen. Setting always get force close if i get into it. This the summary of error. Was try clean install / downgrade to 9.3.21 still have same result.

java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(Unknown Source:27)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:383)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:252)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:271)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int com.android.internal.widget.VerifyCredentialResponse.getResponseCode()' on a null object reference
at com.android.internal.widget.LockPatternUtils.checkCredential(Unknown Source:13)
at com.android.internal.widget.LockPatternUtils.checkPassword(Unknown Source:4)
at com.android.internal.widget.LockPatternUtils.checkPassword(Unknown Source:1)
at com.android.settings.dR.a(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.settings.ed.b(Unknown Source:7)
at com.android.settings.ed.doInBackground(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(Unknown Source:20)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
... 3 more

Anyone can help me too?

EDITED: I can't open setting menu if they using PIN. I think my problem is my PIN. But i dont.know.how.to.fix this. Try clean install still have same result

Last edited:
@Igor Eisberg sir. I just update my Mi8 to 9.3.28. and i cant open Fingerprint Setup and Face Unlock setup on Lockscreen. Setting always get force close if i get into it. This the summary of error. Was try clean install / downgrade to 9.3.21 still have same result.

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int com.android.internal.widget.VerifyCredentialResponse.getResponseCode()' on a null object reference
at com.android.internal.widget.LockPatternUtils.checkCredential(Unknown Source:13)
... 3 more

Anyone can help me too?

EDITED: I can't open setting menu if they using PIN. I think my problem is my PIN. But i dont.know.how.to.fix this. Try clean install still have same result
Don't know, no one on the team has something like this.

@Ajaxx
Whats wrong with Russian localization for MI8? Many Russian strings in Settings is missed:confused: Please reupload.

It's not about volunteer translators. During building of ROM missing a lot of standard lines that have already been translated before.
О причинах недоперевода в этой прошивке посмотрите этот пост на 4pda, там же выкладываю патчи с допереводом (для скачивания с форума необходима регистрация).
Кратко - китайцы реорганизовали раздел Уведомления.
Перевод делается постфактум. О недопереведенных строках можно сообщать тут, желательно со скринами.

For the reasons for the lack of translation in this firmware, look at this post on 4pda, in the same place I post patches with translation.
In short, the Chinese have reorganized the Notifications section.
About untranslated strings for Russian language can be reported here, with screenshots.

Last edited:

... 3 more

Anyone can help me too?

Hi I had the same problem with an older version....

I had to wipe all / format data and make a clean install. Since then everything is ok.

Regards Kater

[QUOTE = "Gralfitox, post: 481048, miembro: 234317"]
Hola, ¿algún usuario de mi8 SE comenta?
[/CITAR]
Yes, all ok

You guys do such excellent work I can only imagine the effort and sacrifices you guys make to make this a possibilit. The update was great on my MI 8SE. But I have just one gripe about the update. It took some fluidity away from the luncher, when swiping up and holding from the home screen to enter the recents page I have notice a slight lag in the animation before it enters the recents page. And this lag in animation was not present in the previous update 9.2.21 and it made the ROm feel more snappy and enjoyable to use.

Reactions: hiperbor
Yes, this dialog is displayed by Google Play services, so not our problem.

About unwanted popup:
"Improve location accuracy"

Got this popup on my Max1 helium running EU 9.1.3, it is Google Play Services (updated 19.04.03) doing this, thus not ROM dependant.

Have now tried turning off its permission in:
Settings/Additional/Privacy/Draw over other apps.

I use the Max1 mainly for surfing and as 3rd tier backup phone, so if turning this permission off has any bad consequences, I can handle that.

Last edited:
Hi, just want to recheck with everyone, since it's based on EU ROM is based on china rom..so does that mean that Xiao AI is integrated as well? or replaced with Google Assistant? How about the China Rom's smart clock app that has AI voice as ringtone?

I've switched from China Dev Rom to Global Dev Rom, now thinking to switch over to EU ROM.

Thanks.

Hi, just want to recheck with everyone, since it's based on EU ROM is based on china rom..so does that mean that Xiao AI is integrated as well? or replaced with Google Assistant? How about the China Rom's smart clock app that has AI voice as ringtone?

I've switched from China Dev Rom to Global Dev Rom, now thinking to switch over to EU ROM.

Thanks.
Xiao AI only supports Chinese languages, hence it's disabled on our ROMs. Google Assistant replaces it.
Smart Alarm - same issue - only supports Chinese, hence disabled. It has a "Smart alarm" option but it's just some music.

Hello!
What about Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi note 7 pro? When will it be released?

Изпратено от моят MI 5 с помощта на Tapatalk

I tried to find an answer reading in the forum, but didn't get it.

I have Xiaomi.eu 9.3.28 on my Redmi Note 5 (Whyred). Can anybody kindly suggest me what Magisk version should I use?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

This last version for Mi8 SE, I think, a little drain battery and notifications in the upper bar are still disappearing, is not fixed. Thanks for your great work.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 SE mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.