Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiao AI only supports Chinese languages, hence it's disabled on our ROMs. Google Assistant replaces it.
Smart Alarm - same issue - only supports Chinese, hence disabled. It has a "Smart alarm" option but it's just some music.

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your response! It would be nice if Xiao AI is integrated.

I don't know if anyone has ever returned.
Xiaomix mix2s and xiaomi mi9 have some problems in versions 9.3.28 and 9.4.1
I choose Traditional Chinese, but many of the options in Notifications & status bar are in Simplified Chinese.
Most of the new notification settings feature also displays Simplified Chinese.
I circled the wrong place,Thanks
(Two picture)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-11-12-35-00-176_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-11-12-35-00-176_com.android.settings.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 417
I tried to find an answer reading in the forum, but didn't get it.

I have Xiaomi.eu 9.3.28 on my Redmi Note 5 (Whyred). Can anybody kindly suggest me what Magisk version should I use?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

I use Magisk v.18.1 whith Magisk Manager v7.1.1, and Twrp 3.2.3-0, and no problems.

Flash the room, whith normal wipes and do a first system boot.
Then reboot in Twrp, and flash Magisk, without wipes, and reboot.
Enjoy

This works for me.

I don't know if anyone has ever returned.
Xiaomix mix2s and xiaomi mi9 have some problems in versions 9.3.28 and 9.4.1
I choose Traditional Chinese, but many of the options in Notifications & status bar are in Simplified Chinese.
Most of the new notification settings feature also displays Simplified Chinese.
I circled the wrong place,Thanks
(Two picture)
View attachment 24194
We use the same Chinese text that is used on official ROM. Nothing we can do about it.

Hi!

On my Mi 5X installed "MIUI 10.2 by xiaomi.eu 8.11.1 Beta".
Now i try to install this rom via TWRP, but it is not successful.
There is message, that this ROM is for "tiffany", but my system is "".
When I bought this smartphone, there was installed AndroidOne and it was named "tissot" (i don't remember exactly, on the box written MI5X), so i was change it to "tiffany", unblock bootloader and after it successfuly install ROM from xiaomi.eu.
A long time i don't update rom via "Updater" application, and now i can't do it ((
Later i will see via adb what version it show now ("tiffany" or something another).

Maybe i need to install an earlier version, and after it try to install 9.3.28?

Attachments

• my-mi5x.jpg
    my-mi5x.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 598
Hi!

On my Mi 5X installed "MIUI 10.2 by xiaomi.eu 8.11.1 Beta".
Now i try to install this rom via TWRP, but it is not successful.
There is message, that this ROM is for "tiffany", but my system is "".
When I bought this smartphone, there was installed AndroidOne and it was named "tissot" (i don't remember exactly, on the box written MI5X), so i was change it to "tiffany", unblock bootloader and after it successfuly install ROM from xiaomi.eu.
A long time i don't update rom via "Updater" application, and now i can't do it ((
Later i will see via adb what version it show now ("tiffany" or something another).

Maybe i need to install an earlier version, and after it try to install 9.3.28?
ROM version 8.11.1 for Mi 5X was based on Android Nougat (7.1)
You need to update TWRP to a version that supports Android Oreo.

Reactions: dimasusl
I have some issues with 9.4.1 on mi Mi9. I don't know if they already exist on 9.3.28, but will they be fixed with 9.4.11?
  • "ok google" doesn't work at all
  • apps, which are using the folder "sdcard/android/obb" can't be installed. I had to delete the obb folder under "/data/media" to fix this
  • the fingerprint scanner is not working if the screen is off. I've read something about changing this option would solve this problem: "Settings - Lock Screen and Password - When notifications come and the screen is off - Don't wake screen". Didn't tried it, cause i'm using the always-on display.
Thank's guys for your hard work! My Xiaomi smartphones wouldn't be the same without you!

ROM version 8.11.1 for Mi 5X was based on Android Nougat (7.1)
You need to update TWRP to a version that supports Android Oreo.
I see that available TWRP 3.2.3-1 with and without bootloader protection.
What version i need to install? Can it brake bootloader status "Unlocked"?

I have some issues with 9.4.1 on mi Mi9. I don't know if they already exist on 9.3.28, but will they be fixed with 9.4.11?
  • "ok google" doesn't work at all
  • apps, which are using the folder "sdcard/android/obb" can't be installed. I had to delete the obb folder under "/data/media" to fix this
  • the fingerprint scanner is not working if the screen is off. I've read something about changing this option would solve this problem: "Settings - Lock Screen and Password - When notifications come and the screen is off - Don't wake screen". Didn't tried it, cause i'm using the always-on display.
Thank's guys for your hard work! My Xiaomi smartphones wouldn't be the same without you!
* No OK Google support for Mi 9 China ROM. We can't fix it currently, we don't have a device for testing.
* Can't reproduce this myself, maybe someone else has better luck.
* You need to disable edge notification animation. Settings -> Lock Screen and Password -> When notifications come and the screen is off -> Wake screen OR Don't wake screen, but not "Show animation".

I see that available TWRP 3.2.3-1 with and without bootloader protection.
What version i need to install? Can it brake bootloader status "Unlocked"?
No idea mate. And no, it won't affect your bootloader unlocked status.

* No OK Google support for Mi 9 China ROM. We can't fix it currently, we don't have a device for testing.
* Can't reproduce this myself, maybe someone else has better luck.
* You need to disable edge notification animation. Settings -> Lock Screen and Password -> When notifications come and the screen is off -> Wake screen OR Don't wake screen, but not "Show animation".

No idea mate. And no, it won't affect your bootloader unlocked status.
This sounds very bad. OK Google is the most important thing on my smartphone. Can I do anything to support you?

Not a mature upgrade, a little lagg, wrong ram optimization, the battery icon have a bugg and ever says that i have poor battery but i have a lot, when i turn on the screen the brightness is very lower than i was leave it.
The battery life is good, like in the previous versions.

Can I flash an older modem? The last versions since mid-February have a bad one.

If so, where can I find that?

Mi8

I use Magisk v.18.1 whith Magisk Manager v7.1.1, and Twrp 3.2.3-0, and no problems.

Flash the room, whith normal wipes and do a first system boot.
Then reboot in Twrp, and flash Magisk, without wipes, and reboot.
Enjoy

This works for me.
Thanks. Well, actually I did install that version and my issue was when I wanted to uninstall it: I got a bootloop. I just want to root my phone to enable camera2api and uninstall Magisk immediately, because I don't want root for anything else.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hay guys with mi 6, some good news
9.4.11 should be last with android O
(info from official fourum)

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

I am very interested in the new version. I'm waiting for long. I hope Google assistant works properly.

Enviado desde mi POCOPHONE F1 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.