Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. Please forgive my ignorance, but I'm a total noob at this stuff.
I want to flash Xiaomi EU on my MiPad4. I've read a few tutorials, but they mostly just assume prior knowledge on how to do it, using words I don't understand and such.
I'm currently stuck on step 2; downloading a TWRP for my device. I looked on twrp.me but couldn't find MiPad4, just one for MiPad. Do i download that one? is there another site where i can find mine?
Again, I'm sorry if this all sounds annoying, but I'm incredibly scared of "bricking" my device. Any guidance is appreciated.

Hello guys. Please forgive my ignorance, but I'm a total noob at this stuff.
I want to flash Xiaomi EU on my MiPad4. I've read a few tutorials, but they mostly just assume prior knowledge on how to do it, using words I don't understand and such.
I'm currently stuck on step 2; downloading a TWRP for my device. I looked on twrp.me but couldn't find MiPad4, just one for MiPad. Do i download that one? is there another site where i can find mine?
Again, I'm sorry if this all sounds annoying, but I'm incredibly scared of "bricking" my device. Any guidance is appreciated.

Here's link from 4PDA

I think that TWRP "Mi pad" should suite, because xiaomi.eu updates only one Mi pad

If you have problems write me private massage

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

On Mi Note 3, is there anyway on quick search bar to have some other search engine and not Chinese one? Google for example.

In notification Panel 5 first icons don't update regularly.
I found it while I was putting my weather icon in first line, and the weather status wasn't changing during the time. but if I put it in 6th or higher position or even in second page of panel it refreshes regularly. (seems folding and unfolding notifcation panel just refreshes icons, which located in position of 6th or higher)

hey guys can anybody help me? I have Mi A2 (mi 6x) and dont work mobile data network on android 9. i tried to downgrade and mobile network works fine on android 8. how can fix this? please helo me if anyone knows

On mi9se the GUI is very laggy. Anyone else this issue?
Nope, can't confirm. My Mi 9 SE (Global) is running absolutly flewlessly!
But I have an other bug, the same that someone mentioned some months ago in this Thread - I can't enable bluetooth tethering for my paired devices.. I can't use my SmartWatch with Wear OS, without shared Phone Connection via bluetooth. As well, my Car can't connect to the Phones Network via Bluetooth.. That's a pitty :( So the Bluetooth connection itself is up and running without any problems! Only the data connection is not shared.
I looked up the Tutorial here in the old en.miui-Thread but I don't get the "Enable Internet Access"-Button in the paired Device Menu (part#6/7 in the Tutorial). I've activated the Bluetooth Tethering mentioned in part#5..
Is there any other way to share my Smartphone Connection via Bluetooth to paired Devices?
I've re-paired the devices multiple times. I also have done a factory Reset with Phone and SmartWatch. The problem occured with original Global Rom, and still occures with xiaomi.EU Rom.

Nope, can't confirm. My Mi 9 SE (Global) is running absolutly flewlessly!
But I have an other bug, the same that someone mentioned some months ago in this Thread - I can't enable bluetooth tethering for my paired devices.. I can't use my SmartWatch with Wear OS, without shared Phone Connection via bluetooth. As well, my Car can't connect to the Phones Network via Bluetooth.. That's a pitty :( So the Bluetooth connection itself is up and running without any problems! Only the data connection is not shared.
I looked up the Tutorial here in the old en.miui-Thread but I don't get the "Enable Internet Access"-Button in the paired Device Menu (part#6/7 in the Tutorial). I've activated the Bluetooth Tethering mentioned in part#5..
Is there any other way to share my Smartphone Connection via Bluetooth to paired Devices?
I've re-paired the devices multiple times. I also have done a factory Reset with Phone and SmartWatch. The problem occured with original Global Rom, and still occures with xiaomi.EU Rom.
Global mi9se - is it out?
I have the cn version unlocked with bl.
Any idea to get it working better?

Did anybody notice a huge battery drain when using the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* with this ROM? My phone went from 20 to 3% in 5 minutes of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* use. It didn't happen to me with other ROMS. I don't use any patch for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, just edited build.prop to enable camera 2 API.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hello mi EU team. I have Mi 8 lite.. flashed this version, after flash I wiped chache and dalvik and rebooted to system. Everything works fine but my mobile networks not working.. APN parameters is correct.. I have 2 operator SIM cards and both not working .. help me please

Hello mi EU team. I flashed this version, after flash I wiped chache and dalvik and rebooted to system. Everything works fine but my mobile networks not working.. APN parameters is correct.. I have 2 operator SIM cards and both not working .. help me please
Try Factory Reset by TWRP. It's important to do that even if you've wiped Data and cache already.

Okay. After two days of using this release if have to say all is working very well and smooth. Only the occasional loss of the Google voice feature is a bit annoying but completely tolaratable. Battery life is excellent. Thanks again for your work, xiaomi.eu team!

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Thank you very much for your work!
Every time I add a new calendar entry the app crashes. Anyone with the same problem?
Thank you

Okay. After two days of using this release if have to say all is working very well and smooth. Only the occasional loss of the Google voice feature is a bit annoying but completely tolaratable. Battery life is excellent. Thanks again for your work, xiaomi.eu team!

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
what about battery drain did you notice any problem about this point???

Status
Not open for further replies.