9.4.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
After update, on Mi Pad 4.
the navigation buttons are reversed by default, even after turning it off, it is ok on landscape mode, but yet inverted in portrait mode...
However, this ROM seems very fluid.
Thx a lot !

Hello
Mi6 works like a charm, no issues so far, heres how I did my update:

- TWRP update to 3.3.0-1
- dirty flash rom
- wipe dalvik/cache only

After I've checked every app is working, I flashed magisk (canary channel 19.0), and it's working as well without problems.

Only magisk module for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* I was using breaks stock camera and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is not working as well, but it's not rom related.

Reactions: Alex1990
This notification is not translated to Portuguese
Report it in your translation repo...

I was expecting eu for Note7Pro to be released this week, but still no luck. It looks like the device has been abandoned by all devs. It's sad but true the device is of no use at this moment due to unavaibility of a decent rom
Blame Xiaomi. They didn't release China, so from where EU devs can take version to build...? Hello...

On MI8SE working well :)

Mi 8
Screenshot_2019-04-26-09-27-38-952_com.miui.bugreport.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Hello,
After update, on Mi Pad 4.
the navigation buttons are reversed by default, even after turning it off, it is ok on landscape mode, but yet inverted in portrait mode...
However, this ROM seems very fluid.
Thx a lot !
Yeap confirming this as well

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Mi8 without problems. Dirty from 9.4.18 to 9.4.25. Everything works for me so far, no bugs found. Thanks!

Mi6 do you have fingerprint sensor on your settings?
After dirty flash, it is not there for me...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Mi6 do you have fingerprint sensor on your settings?
After dirty flash, it is not there for me...

You can't dirty flash from one android version to another - need clean flash and probably Format data. If you have an external sd card pull it out, flash the rom and then pull it again in phone.

You can't dirty flash from one android version to another - need clean flash and probably Format data. If you have an external sd card pull it out, flash the rom and then pull it again in phone.
Not true, official version on global dirty flashes over 8, same happened with the transfer to 8 from 7.

Not true, official version on global dirty flashes over 8, same happened with the transfer to 8 from 7.

I didn't say it's not possible but it can cause numerous issues. Dirty flash can be used to flash Stable version from 7 to 8 and so on.

on MI9 after the update I lost the TWRP from mauronofrio
After reinstalled it and the china twrp several times in fastboot mode it's impossible to reboot in recovery mode.
Someone has a solution?

Reactions: sefa142
Magisk not working
Deleted all modules
After installing it reboots to recovery Everytime

Mi8

Status
Not open for further replies.