9.5.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto brightness on Mi 8 does not work well, especially when calling.
When I pull the phone out of my pocket I can not see who's ringing

Mi Max 3 and gettiing:

Failed to mount '/system'(Device or resource busy)
Failed to mount '/vendor'(Device or resource busy)

After flashing.

Is it ok to try to flash last weeks ROM in regards to the "Rollback protection" and see if that helps?

I have TWRP 3.2.3.0 and not sure how to install TWRP 3.3.0.0 on it since when I try to boot the phone it force closes after logging into MIUI and reboot into TWRP so not sure "USB Debugging" is activated.

Glad I didn't flash my Poco.
Still waiting for Wallpaper carousel fix!
Already a few months not work correctly!

that was exact the same error as I have flashed the last ROM version. No chance to get in recovery. But with this TWRP it was possible again and with that twrp and the new ROM version no errors.

the latest b10 managed to boot to recovery.
i have a feeling issues i was having was due to encryption, and i then tried to flash 9.5.16

The graphic display of the battery level is the status bar keeps missing most of the time but I can live with this issue off course :)

Perhaps it's related to the DPI of my Whyred: 460 instead of the default 392.

i have no issues with home button, fingerprints are also recognized.
Strange, I flashed again and it works but I noticed something.
Can you do a test for me? Or anyone with Mi6 - reboot your phone, and when lock screen shows up - try to unlock by fingerprint first, then when it asks for pin code - unlock by it. Then check if home button works after that.

Mine is not working if I try to unlock phone after reboot by fingerprint first. Rebooting, and first unlocking without use of fingerprint - everything works back.

Mi Mix 2 with and without Magisk - no more "Device storage is corrupted..." message, that was being displayed on the previous week version.
So something has been fixed, nice.

I use OrangeFox recovery and got "Can't mount vendor" during updating. When mounted vendor manually before flashing zip I got "Can't mount cust".
What is this part of the installation for? Anyway the phone runs correctly, just asking. I'm using OrangeFox because of using encrypted storage.

@skejpa
Re mobile data issue, I saw someone else mention it for last weeks rom and like you assumed it's a carrier issue as I'd ported to a new network as well.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

HI,
I had this issue for the past few weeks (Carrier : Bouygues telecom - France). I've just installed the 9.5.16 version can't tell about this version yet.

Aymeric

Flashed 9.5.16 on Redmi Note 5 Global. Everything is working just fine. The only problem is charging. It is always showing fastcharging with original charger (not fast charger) also when i connect it to my computer via usb cable. Thanks guys!

Reactions: qbert
Status
Not open for further replies.