9.5.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff team EU
What's the difference between 16/17 please?
Changelog only refers to 16

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Seriously? I want to know which one they recommend, since there is still no official

However the solution may be here

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/9-5-16.50554/post-487031
What really puzzles me is the fact that so many people are struggling with TWRP versions. I once, about 10 releases back, I had a release that caused issues with this rom. Ever since I never updated TWRP. It never let me down ever since. What's the reason for all this buzz about the restore partition getting ****ed because of this rom? Can someone explain what's the reason?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Hi! Recently bought Xiaomi Mi8 Pro (the box says so) but installing this rom, it never loads. After 20 minutes it´s still loading for the first time.
I installed TWRP Equus and from there, this Rom. Should I install maybe the version for Xiaomi mi8 Explorer? (The phone is transparent on the back) Anyone else has this problem? Did I install the wrong version? Thank you!
You did format (typing yes) prior installing the Rom, right?

@Igor, any chance we get the Moon mode ported over to mi 8?

Happy weekend everyone!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Reactions: Fordlobus
Seems like mi 9 and mi 9 se got "Moon mode"
Devs, will be added for other devices or it's only for 48mp?
c9a81bed1b8ab90c2aa05c7beca96894.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Seems like mi 9 and mi 9 se got "Moon mode"
Devs, will be added for other devices or it's only for 48mp?

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk
Until Xiaomi decides to release it for other models you wont get "AI" moon mode..

Downloading 9.5.17... 9.5.16 has been up and running for like what, 3 hrs now? I haven't even had a chance to test it!

Good update 9.5.16 but differences between 9.5.16 and 9.5.17? Now i'm running 9.5.17 smoothly on xiaomi mi8

Reactions: qbert
I have a mi9 se with eu rom 9.5.16 ,
wiping data, may I flash this rom
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_V10.3.1.0.PFBCNXM_v10-9?
or will have arb problems or something similar?
thanks

Did a clean install on my Mi9 SE with TWRP via OTG and now during the setup after the question if i want to restore files i got failure "google play service not responding". Doesnt matter if choose restore from google cloud or dont restore files. Always screen goes black and after 1 min the "google play service" pops up.

anybody know a solution ? was so happy 360h are over and could flash my lovely Xiaomi.EU but now this :(

EDIT: did another full wipe and installed again. now looks good :)

Last edited:
Does the app vault have been updated with more services/utilities?

Enviado desde mi Mi 8 mediante Tapatalk

What really puzzles me is the fact that so many people are struggling with TWRP versions. I once, about 10 releases back, I had a release that caused issues with this rom. Ever since I never updated TWRP. It never let me down ever since. What's the reason for all this buzz about the restore partition getting ****ed because of this rom? Can someone explain what's the reason?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
1.) people are lazy
2.) official twrp branch is worse than the Chinese lr team releases

You did format (typing yes) prior installing the Rom, right?

@Igor, any chance we get the Moon mode ported over to mi 8?

Happy weekend everyone!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition
I realised I didn´t format data the first time. Second time I did and booted perfectly! Thanks buddy!

I solved the recovery issues with this version:

[Mi 9][Cepheus]Unofficial TWRP recovery 3.3.0 b8 by LR.Team/wzsx150

You're welcome! :)

Sorry guys i know this question has probably been asked a million times before but does anyone know how to get google pay working? Xiaomi mi 8
If true,
You might get a million answer by asking it on the SEARCH BOX available at the top right of every page!

Last edited:
Reactions: Eclipse1991
Status
Not open for further replies.