9.5.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Mi9se there was a problem with shooting on a tele-lens (2x). Instead of a photo, I get a green frame. (

By me its still not working edge lightning notification. How can i switch on? I changed many settings, but all notifications just wake up the screen(Lockscreen). Thx

hello

I perform clean install and problem with fingerprint gone :)
that is good ;)

find very small issue there is no sound feedback when i change volume be volume button
i check the option try to turn off and on and not help

Quick update
After two days fingerprint stop working
Reboot don't help

Last edited:
is mi9 edge lightning workin or how i can turn it on? it was awesome feature.. @ingbrzy
By me its still not working edge lightning notification. How can i switch on? I changed many settings, but all notifications just wake up the screen(Lockscreen). Thx
Settings -> Lock Screen and Password -> When notifications come and the screen is off -> Show animation
Note that fingerprint unlock while screen is off will not work as a result.

Reactions: Vihru
Just realized this ROM make my device unencrypted.

Safe to encrypt? Any advice or procedure to do before encrypt?
4e484459fa20c6610e577d62a401eeab.jpg

Enviado do meu MIX 2S através do Tapatalk
DOES NOT WORK (YET!)
Doing like advised by the staff here, revert to RESET PHONE splash screen and require a new FORMAT DATA/yes in order to recover your phone.
- Solution has to be found.
But you can manually encrypt with this guide. (This work with 3.3. TWRP the same, no ,need to chnage it)

Reactions: migueli2
Has anyone had problems charging on Mi 8 se for 2 recent versions?
Still charging fast but charging speed is very slow
Sorry, I don't know English, so use Google translation

Reactions: uzeyir195
Mobile data on 2nd SIM disconnected after awhile on mi note 3 (Jason). No issue on previous version 9.5.9.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

oh, been a while since I last checked but Note 7 Pro is now included huh, thanks!

did a clean flash from other ROM and its working fine
and finally, I can screen record with any apps I want

Hey guys. I had 9.5.9 on a Redmi Note 7 with 9-10 SOT while browsing. Now with latest update my time is 6-7 hours. Is there a way to go back? Do I just download 9.5.9 or whichever latest stable was for it and TWRP flash it? Or I cant go backwards?

Has anyone noticed that the little circle with battery percentage (and details when touch it) are missing from lockscreen while charging the phone? Some months ago we had this issue with a ROM.
I'm using MI6.

Hey guys. I had 9.5.9 on a Redmi Note 7 with 9-10 SOT while browsing. Now with latest update my time is 6-7 hours. Is there a way to go back? Do I just download 9.5.9 or whichever latest stable was for it and TWRP flash it? Or I cant go backwards?
Just downgrade

Just clean flash 9.5.9

Status
Not open for further replies.