9.5.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Здравствуйте! Мой модем зависает на последних трех обновлениях. Интернет не работает. Есть связь. Рейс включить, выключить все работает. Кто это был? Или телефон глючит. Mi8

[QUOTE = "Wagnerltd, должность: 487613, участник: 218497"]
Какая проблема с интернетом? Wi-Fi, мобильные данные?
[/ QUOTE]
Мобильные данные. Скорость зависает. Показывает 0.0 кбит / с. Сайты не открываются.

install Eu ROM available in 9.5.16 , Redmi Note 7 Pro , through TWRP and everything seems to be fine, works fine
thanks to the team Xiaomi.Eu

[QUOTE = "Wagnerltd, должность: 487613, участник: 218497"]
Какая проблема с интернетом? Wi-Fi, мобильные данные?
[/ QUOTE]
Мобильные данные. Скорость зависает. Показывает 0.0 кбит / с. Сайты не открываются.

I Flashed 9.5.9 to 9.5.17 (I missed 9.5.16) and setup Preferred Network type (GSM/WDCMA/LTE) like post #272 on page 11
But this can be different for each country.

When you loose WiFi or just toggle off, mobile data wount start until you do one of this 2 steps:
1. Air plane on then off
2. Switch data protocols

I've tried several connection modes now, wi-fi and data (lte).
It turned smoothly between wifi and data connection back there.

I've tried several connection modes now, wi-fi and data (lte).
It turned smoothly between wifi and data connection back there.

Its happening for a lot of people including my Mi 8. Mostly when moving out of wifi range and it switches to mobile data or when you loose mobile data receiption for some reaseon.
THEN random apps will loose internet access...that specific app won't get access to the internet until you toggle data or airplaine mode or change network mode.

Its happening for a lot of people including my Mi 8. Mostly when moving out of wifi range and it switches to mobile data or when you loose mobile data receiption for some reaseon.
THEN random apps will loose internet access...that specific app won't get access to the internet until you toggle data or airplaine mode or change network mode.
Well described.
Thanks

Reactions: qbert
Maybe it's a specific scenario, can't tell.
Can only tell it happen and I'm not the only one, several reports about this issue.

It belongs to the truth (based on previous application comments) that I use an "autorun manager" (root required) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rs.autorun program - I'm not a developer -
Unfortunately, a payer application. For example, I turn off the user programs "android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE" receiver (my phone 14 apps). Be very careful when modifying system programs !!! This message goes to applications when you switch your network to your phone. But I switch off more - program installation or removal, physical button press (volume), etc.

Hello. Just unlocked my mi9 and trying to install TWRP and the eu rom. When I try to boot into TWRP the phone just boot into MIUI.... Why can I not boot into TWRP?
After installing TWRP, flash disable dm verity force encrypt then reboot to system and install Magisk.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hoff1
Who knows when will we watf the wifi? Why is it indicated that it is constantly inclined? When it is turned off ... Xiaomi mi6x

[QUOTE = "migueli2, должность: 487626, участник: 227818"]
Когда вы теряете Wi-Fi или просто отключаетесь, мобильная передача данных начинается, пока вы не выполните одно из следующих 2 шагов:
1. Воздух самолет затем выключен
2. Переключите протоколы данных
[/ QUOTE]
Я не теряю Wi-Fi. У меня 4g интернет зависает иногда. Скорость ничего не открывает. После выключения самолета 4g работает. До следующего зависания.

У меня 4g интернет зависает иногда. Скорость ничего не открывает. После выключения самолета 4g работает. До следующего зависания.
Как вариант, прошить модем от одной из предыдущих прошивок.
As an option, flash the modem from one of the previous firmware.

[QUOTE = "nik.shersh, post: 487661, member: 108394"]
Как вариант, прошить модем из одной из предыдущих прошивок.
Как вариант прошить модем из одной из предыдущих прошивок.
[/ QUOTE]
Я бы хотел, чтобы следующая прошивка модема работала хорошо. Я надеюсь, что разработчики увидят сообщение.))

You know why there is no information about the use of battery and hardware ??
b9c1a4a25bd0a5d4199429e0aeb7bbbd.jpg
c95d1e4cc14e91b3de139e28305ebfbf.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Interested in the following:

I'm on MI 9 SE.

Got an issue with auto brightness.

It was working COMPLETELY good on 9.4.25 - with EVERY release after it, the brightness steps go crazy.

Stable 10.3 is working as well.

What changed after 9.4.25 that broke it?!?

And how to fix it?!?

on MI 9SE when recording slow motion with camera, video is dark.. also automatic brightness turns screen brighter and darker every few seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.