9.5.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this Rom is pretty much unuseable currently.....you never know if an app is suddenly offline and only start wondering when people tell they couldn't reach you through for example whatsapp.
This morning it was google maps so no traffic information until I toggled flight mode.

Back to 9.4.13 I go...once again. :(
I agree it's unusable, it should be pulled.
No word from the developers unfortunately

I have installed 9.5.16 on MI6. I want now to rollback to Oreo rom. Whats the procedure for this, cos im keep geting error "find device storage corrupted" afther first boot.

I'm currently on MIUI 10.3.2.0 (coded as PFGEUXM) on my Redmi Note 7, can I go to EEA Developer without installing TWRP?

mi9 after 9.5.16 update i can't access recovery Twrp, tried many ways . overall this rom is very cool specially camera

after flashing this twrp no problems at all

Last edited:
Great job on the ROM as always! One question tho, i came from Official Global Xiaomi Stable ROM and Google Assistant voice match was working flawlessly, after flashing xiaomi.eu, i can't toggle the voice match ON anymore, whenever i try to do it, it toggles back off. Same google version and everything... Got any clues how i can fix this? Running it on a MI 9 6/64gb

They can. What's the problem exactly?

dont know why, but i cant get the whatsapp notif silenced if in the phone notifications have any ringtone. i had to disable them both. maybe its a whatsapp thing, i upgrade both (whatsapp and rom) version at the same time, dont know which one made that change

I have installed 9.5.16 on MI6. I want now to rollback to Oreo rom. Whats the procedure for this, cos im keep geting error "find device storage corrupted" afther first boot.
I had this problem, the solution is to install a firmware prior to beta 9.5.9

Is any Mi Pad 4 owner getting only these widget type from the Widgets page?

I saw the full list once, few hours ago, but its like this again now

Screenshot_2019-05-22-03-33-30-120_com.miui.home.png

Oh, finally, you did it. Thx a lot Redmi Note 7 Pro firmware. First few days usage everything looks nice. I noticed minor issue, Google identify phone as Xiaomi mix 2S. Also i faced with proximity sensor issue, sometimes display do not switch on, after switch off during phone call. When phone is fully charged and connected to the charger, display always showing charging animation, and do not switching off.

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 7 Pro через Tapatalk

But where did you say it? Here on this forum are no Xiaomi developers, only volunteers who help making this EU-ROM.
people think the volunteer developers have only this job to create wonderful ROMs for us. they think all their issues are the biggest problems. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.