9.5.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed, without information about which device is concerned, everything you wrote here is useless!

Sent from my MI 8
Does "everything" include post #44 by me or would that dilute your odd exaggeration of "everything" ..?

Mi 9

Deleted images from the gallery keep appearing again, even after erasing the same images several times!

Does "everything" include post #44 by me or would that dilute your odd exaggeration of "everything" ..?
yes :D but i don't know what do you expect, why can't you simply mention which device do you use as you mentioned in your famous post #44? 'Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk'

developers are not here only for you, if you miss some information, they will not care of it. it is simple.

Reactions: Mario1944
Mi 9

Deleted images from the gallery keep appearing again, even after erasing the same images several times!
You can delete with file explorer I tried . With gallery it's odd you press delete and keep restoring like it never deleted .

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 através do Tapatalk

hello.
I use it in a xiaomi mix2s and have problems with the mobile data.
when i finish a Phone call in sim2 the data connection not works (use sim1 for data) and i must disable de mobile data manually and connect again to Works.

You can delete with file explorer I tried . With gallery it's odd you press delete and keep restoring like it never deleted .

It could be that images are restored from MiCloud, are you logged into it?
I have o problems on all Phones i support, but they all not logged ito MiCloud, only for the time of backup.

It could be that images are restored from MiCloud, are you logged into it?
I have o problems on all Phones i support, but they all not logged ito MiCloud, only for the time of backup.
I got the log in in micloud but I have pictures backup disable for the micloud

I just noticed some bugs, I believe. Settings on notifications can't be saved. I've set it numerous times (Telegram still keeps on appearing on notifications). Spotify stops working some times and themes can't be fully applied (clock and drop down notification don't change even after applying a new theme).

Thanks guys.

Hi,

This is not a ROM problem i think but my phone Redmi Note 5 Pro change screen rotation way to easy. If it is horizontal (flat) on a table it can change between portrait and landscape. It would be nice if there was a setting, a config or an app that stopped the phone from changing screen rotation if it was horizontal or close to horizontal. Does anyone know of something like that?

Last edited:
This is not a ROM problem i think but my phone Redmi Note 5 Pro change screen rotation way to easy. If it is horizontal on a table it can change between portrait and landscape. It would be nice if there was a setting, a config or an app that stopped the phone from changing screen rotation if it was horizontal or close to horizontal. Does anyone know of something like that?

It can be done with Automate, and probably other similar apps.
I can even try to do it if you struggle to do it yourself.

Reactions: ulsa
Здравствуйте. Телефон Mi8Pro. Прошивка 9.5.9 от EU. Почему-то не удалось установить разблокировку по лицу. Не может распознать лицо. На пошивке от другого локализатора всё было нормально. В чём может быть проблема? И ещё момент. Скачивал прошивку 9.5.17 через обновление в телефоне. В итоге выдано сообщение, что хэш-сумма не совпадает.

Fix mi9 standby battery drain
It's something related to gsm signal, the phone never goes to sleep and cpu is doing something depleting battery!

Reactions: xeGox
How to stop mi calculator from being updated? It is updating from playstore and its not black any more.

Little bug, I didn't see it before (I use custom kernel)
Bluetooth icon in the status bar doesn't show the headphones connected (sometimes it shows, sometimes no)
f8ba64f88444ab520390755a1ae0e3c6.jpg
a625201f6c868af7cafc985acff216f8.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

still no internet connection during phone calls (in italy lot of ppl have this issue)
pcophone f1

Status
Not open for further replies.