Do you like this MIUI version..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola a todos, perdón por mi ignorancia, pero a penas la semana pasada, en el momento de la ROM xiaomi.eu soy new pero as like for to update to this version? "Actualizador" o Tengo que descargar el archivo zip de los enlaces de arriba e instalarlo como una ROM normal (tomando en cuenta que se me prestó todos mis datos). Espero alguien me ayude con la duda,
Gracias de antemano.

Este foro sólo habla en inglés. Soy de España y no entendí a lo que te refieres, elige una lengua (preferiblemente inglés) y te ayudaremos

Only English. Because I didn't understand anything

Reactions: Ercik
Hello everyone, I'm new to this ROM, just last week I installed it but I want to know how to update to this latest version, it will be that the phone will get the update (like official MIUI) or I can download it through the links above and flash by TWRP as a normal ROM (taking into account that all data was deleted).

now, after I cleared Data, and installed ROM again, it is stuck on the google screen... "Just a sec...." for 25 min.

after installing the rom on my Mi6:
if I don't change the fstab.qcom - it is stuck in boot screen.
after I changed it - I get "App isnt installed on your phone" on any app I try to start...
Seems like after entering password your data is still encrypted

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Este foro sólo habla en inglés. Soy de España y no entendí a lo que te refieres, elige una lengua (preferiblemente inglés) y te ayudaremos

Only English. Because I didn't understand anything
Hello everyone, I'm new to this ROM, just last week I installed it but I want to know how to update to this latest version, it will be that the phone will get the update (like official MIUI) or I can download it through the links above and flash by TWRP as a normal ROM (taking into account that all data was deleted).

Theme? Can you give me mtz file?
Edit: nvm I just find out that this is only wallpapper XD
Stock - MOD 2.0 by AlexWOLF DOG
d4a1e498c17e3bf5eccf5873c11f7910.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Mix 1 lithium seems to running ok, only have not yet tested with a simcard.
Will do that later with a new simcard (Tele2) I want to test in all devices anyway.

Baseband version has changed again.
Would like to know why and what, but that is not possible I suppose.

Still no security patch update.

"Devices" in Mi Account still not working

Hello, I wanna to try this rom on my new Mi 9, bud I heard that the ROM has issues with sound quality, GPS etc. I is true? Can somebody tell me more about this rom? How is that stable?

Thank you so much :)

Download rom and flash with twrp, when u update it its download same rom, no different between normal and download, srry baout my poor english

@ingbrzy sir. can you check ROM For Mi8 Dipper? *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Always crash. i dont know what happent to this update. in past update. *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* always working good. even i dont root my phone.

anyone confirm this issue? i do clean install btw.

thx

First post has the answer :
  • OTA is usually uploaded at Saturday evening GMT
So if you can't wait, you can update using the full rom links, or wait until Saturday evening to get an ota (smaller) update

I usually download the ROM here and flash it with TWRP and after that magisk. But if you aren't going to flash other files you can update it with the updater. I suppose you have TWRP and know how to use it. Dirty flash doesn't delete your data

After dirty flash the ROM reboot, then boot in TWRP, flash Magisk 19.1 and reboot again.
That's the way on my Mix 3 with TWRP 3.3.0.0
438e3b5a58b6301df4616b91e04fcc75.jpg

On Max2 I always do it in one step. Dirty flash of weekly rom and Magisk with batch installation. Never had any problems with this.

Devs, sorry, I was wrong about encryption
So, it totally doesn't work
Last time I sat password and had encryption only because I didn't remove changed fstab.qcom when I formatted data

Do you need any proofs?..

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

First post has the answer :
  • OTA is usually uploaded at Saturday evening GMT
So if you can't wait, you can update using the full rom links, or wait until Saturday evening to get an ota (smaller) update
OTA has an smaller filesize?
OTA has the same filesize as full ROM download

Status
Not open for further replies.