Do you like this MIUI version..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi team - Great efforts!

I am on MIUI 10 10.2.2.0 global stable and ARB4, can I install this over it?

Youtube error:

VDOxaID.png
You use YouTube vanced? REINSTALL the module

If have original YouTube reinstall it too

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Reactions: LinkinParkBoy
with the last update I found all the apps with the permission to start automatically .. it just happened to me? (redmi note 7)

Anyone with Mi5s here? Which is the date of Google security patch in this version?
Thanks in advance.

with the last update I found all the apps with the permission to start automatically .. it just happened to me? (redmi note 7)

There you said something -

In my Mix1 (lithium) I found 56 apps with permission to autostart, where there should be only 4.
128 other apps remained without permission.
This is including system apps.

In my Note 2 (scorpio) however, everything remained as it should be.

Curious . . . .

Haven't noticed any bad effects on the Mix1, but I had gotten a couple of strange notifications, such as "Theme is running, tap to . . . "
I don't use any theme . . .

Last edited:
New recovery for Mi 9
New twrp released fromTeam wzsx150
Now decryption works on all Partitions.
Backup tested. Everything works except backup of Data

Last edited:
For those who has trouble with magisk 19.1 it isn't a problem of the rom, or of magisk, it is a problem of viper4android, i solve it flashing the rom, flashing magisk 19.1 and then flash the zip of viper4android, in that order, here is the link of the zip, i hope im not breaking the rules of this comunity.

There is a new version of viper 4.2 in the download section of Magisk.

In my case the module that caused bootloop was Volume Steps. I cannot see it now in magisk downloads section.

i have problem with magisk 19.1 and latest rom.

After flashing everything is good, but after hour or two i turn off my WiFi and when i want to turn on again later, i can't. It started from 9.4.18 that problem with magisk 19.

18.1 is working normal.

Somebody have a clue?

Haven't noticed any bad effects on the Mix1, but I had gotten a couple of strange notifications, such as "Theme is running, tap to . . . "
I don't use any theme . . .
In mine Xiaomi services consume battery(17-18%).. buy i dont know of it's really or a mistake of statistics..

I just can think of...
Instead qqing about others hard work there's 2 options:
1. You dev a rom
2. Revert to previous one

Peace.

i resolved !!! all mods and patch don't work... edit build.prop manually and set this
setprop persist.camera.HAL3.enabled 1

BUT ALSO THIS
setprop persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled 1

reboot and ALL WORK on my note5pro, all, no pacth... gcam6 developed by marlin-ku
work all, back,front,night,slowmot.. all !!!

Mi9 is sometimes disconnected from wifi, seems to be from previous versions and has not been fixed. The global version does not encounter this error

Hi friends. Why since 9.3.14 on my Mix 2s "ok Google" become inactive 15 minutes after switch on. I need to reboot phone to repair it. And again after 15-20 minutes in standby "ok Google, ok Google.... Nothing". I need to downgrade in 9.3.14 to solve problem. As if there was a new parameter from 9.3.21 that kill Google past 15 minutes in the background. I'm not sure if it's since 9.3.14 or 9.3.21, I just know if since news skins when charging.... And I'm not talking about battery consumption, just to write this message, 3% less... Can you help me ?

There is a new version of viper 4.2 in the download section of Magisk.

In my case the module that caused bootloop was Volume Steps. I cannot see it now in magisk downloads section.
But still crash :( there are a few modules incompatible, i hope in another update from miui it will be solved, i can't even make run adaway correctly, but it's because the version of the beta of miui, that issues have already happened with other updates. It's not a foult of the xiaomi.eu developers, there is from miui.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.