Do you like this MIUI version..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to rename the gms file via TWRP. Colleague of mine had the same issue. Google for "Google pay file rename fix TWRP" This method fixes it.

Rename "data/data/com.google.android.gms" to "
data/data/com.google.android.gms.bak" or simply delete it. Reboot (preferable) or delete app data of Gpay and setup your payment method again (uncool since cumbersome)

Done!

Here's the article.

It's in German but you'll get the idea.

Fixed it on mi 8 on this release.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
Thank you, but for me it doesn't work

Sent from my MI 8

You have to rename the gms file via TWRP. Colleague of mine had the same issue. Google for "Google pay file rename fix TWRP" This method fixes it.

Rename "data/data/com.google.android.gms" to "
data/data/com.google.android.gms.bak" or simply delete it. Reboot (preferable) or delete app data of Gpay and setup your payment method again (uncool since cumbersome)

Done!

Here's the article.

It's in German but you'll get the idea.

Fixed it on mi 8 on this release.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
Google Pay TWRP fix

Thanks for the rom. on redmi note 6 pro everthing works perfect. Just a little annoyance. miui gallery app used to have an auto rotate enabling feature when viewing images (under the media a small circle thing) and videos even if you turned off the system auto rotate. Now it does not have it. so to view media in landscape mode you need to turn on system auto-rotate.

Just an info to those whose devices have roms updated from 8.x to 9.x for the first time, take note:

The script to enable camera2 API is different between 9.x and priors in just one word. I found this out during updating from 8.1 to 9.0 for my whyred. All *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* ports crashed, until the fix is applied.

In the case of the 9.x roms, the camera2 API script is already found in the /system/build.prop file. Just edit it to "persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=1". Reboot your device.
Boom, all *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* ports working again.

i cant find persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled in mi8 se.

Hi

I have issues on my mi mix2:
Battery drains very fast since this release (less than one day) and fingerprint reader doesn't work anymore. It's even impossible to remove or to add a fingerprint in the parameters menu. Can somebody help ?
( Installed with TWRP, like I always do)

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Enabling/disabling flight mode is probably easier and has the same effect.
No idea why it's happening but I'm also getting that on my mi 8 occasionally.
I guess radio/modem Fw is rather buggy. See also the massive cell standby drain whiles connected to wifi.
Thanks for the reply. I will try it next time it happens. Hope devs will fix it soon.

Is there any special way to install 9.5.9 on MiMix2?
Idk, firmware update or something beside update in twrp?
I did clean install ( format data, wipe everything ). Flash with latest official twrp. All fine here, but battery is not so good for now. Came from Global dev.
Sorry my English.

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Good morning to everybody. Since yesterday, my IR stopped working, so facial recognition does not work either. Anyone else has happened? Could you help me?
Thank you very much

Yes, this is the best way. Just search in editor for "hal" and set the value to 1. Be sure to set the permission in the editor to rw-r-r , apply and reboot.

If You dont have that sentence in Your Build.Prop, just add in new line persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1 and reboot.

Hola, pregunta, conoce alguna forma de poder cambiar el tamaño de los iconos, para hacerlos o mas grandes o mas pequeños.si es asi, os agracedecira que me lo comentarais, en algunos casos son demasiado pequeños y otros demasiado grandes, antes con xposer y el modulo miui8 tweaks se podia hacer , pero ahora no se como hacerlo, decirme algo por favor, gracias

Google translate works wrong,sory also. I will answer@Myst3r that I have no problem in mix2. Try flashing it

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Myst3r, โพสต์: 486524, สมาชิก: 190536"]
สวัสดี

ฉันมีปัญหากับ mi mix2 ของฉัน:
แบตเตอรี่หมดเร็วมากตั้งแต่รุ่นนี้ (น้อยกว่าหนึ่งวัน) และตัวอ่านลายนิ้วมือไม่ทำงานอีกต่อไป มันเป็นไปไม่ได้แม้แต่ที่จะลบหรือเพิ่มลายนิ้วมือในเมนูพารามิเตอร์ ใครช่วยได้บ้าง
(ติดตั้งด้วย TWRP เหมือนฉันทำอยู่เสมอ)

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 และ Tapatalk ที่มีประโยชน์
[/ quote]
คิดถึงอะไรเหรอ? เพราะที่นี่ฉันปกติ
Write it in english, it is much better if you expect to be answered:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a problem with my mix2 mi:
The battery runs out very quickly since this model. (Less than one day) and the fingerprint reader no longer works It is not possible even to delete or add fingerprints in the parameter menu. Who can help?
(Install with TWRP like I always do)
_________________________________________________________________________________
not very difficult, isn't it?

Hola, pregunta, conoce alguna forma de poder cambiar el tamaño de los iconos, para hacerlos o mas grandes o mas pequeños.si es asi, os agracedecira que me lo comentarais, en algunos casos son demasiado pequeños y otros demasiado grandes, antes con xposer y el modulo miui8 tweaks se podia hacer , pero ahora no se como hacerlo, decirme algo por favor, gracias
Poco Launcher.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.