Do you like this MIUI version..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who experienced the dead silent problem after Bluetooth earphones are connected successfully? Controls on the earphones work normally though.

F1 user.

D4cZt.png

Clean install on Mi Mix2.
At least 2 bugs on my model:
1. No notification content on lock screen even though the setting is correct.
2. ING pay ceased to work. All bank settings are ok, the NFC seems to work (at least I was able to transfer files via Android beam).

Anyone else, is the any workaround?!

Reactions: crisagatie
Am I the only one who experienced the dead silent problem after Bluetooth earphones are connected successfully? Controls on the earphones work normally though.

F1 user.

D4cZt.png
No problems, bluetooth earphone working fine, Poco F1 unrooted no fancy stuff installed.

what an amazing rom!!, I have HM5 (Redmi 5) and I have some minor bugs:
1- when I switch to night mode, settings app keep on white state; please fix it.
2- finger print is working, sensor can detect finger touch but I can't add any finger print, please to fix it.
otherwise, it's a wonderful rom.
Many thanks guys.

I did flashed on a Mi9, but got the problem that I have no sound (media as well as in calls), but notification sounds are working.
Edit: A reboot is always good :) it solved the problem!

Last edited:
Now for no particular reason I had Autostart enabled for 69 apps in my Mi Note 2 (should be 6).
This two days after updating the ROM.

This happened previously in the Mi Mix1, has not returned after disabling them.

But now in the Mix1 I could not update 2 apps in Play store over wifi, it just hung - "download pending".
After stopping/starting the update a few times, the screen flashed of and on, and when it came back the downloading started.

This has happened now and the in my Razer Phone also, so probably a glitch in Play Store.

Everything important is working, no problems.

Fun and games . . .

Oh, and I just installed a new app in the Note 2, after clearing out the unwanted Autostarts, and the new app automatically got Autostart.
??

Last edited:
Google Pay is not working on my MIX 3 :(
rename or delete: /data/data/com.google.android.gms doesn't work :/

I spent the whole late afternoon + evening by swearing against root permission, tried flashing loads of older magisk versions and combination of magisk + m.manager without success.

Thanks guys for giving the clue about Viper4Android!!
I could not unistall the app as it was not visible in the app manager, but I could fix my autoreboot problems by deleting the ViPER4AndroidFX folder inside /data/adb/modules and then flashed Magisk 19.1 (in case it can be of any help for someone else).

I also confirm that after that, all modules needs to be re-installed to fix all crashes, including YouTube app's.

And last but not least Thanks DEVs for your constant effort!

Can't wait for flashing this ROM on my new Mi Pad 4 which is on its way!!

anyone else got problems with their lock screen notifications? Both Telegram and Spotify aren't showing on the lockscreen for me :( tried resetting

anyone else got problems with their lock screen notifications? Both Telegram and Spotify aren't showing on the lockscreen for me :( tried resetting
No such issue but i heard re installing the apps is fixing it.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Hi, and it is possible to realize in a firmware turn of applications in 180 at communication on the front camera, such as Skype, viber and t.d... you get when you communicate, you look somewhere up, and the camera takes off your chin, when you turn the phone, it turns to the subscriber upside down. I would like it to be like in my own cell.

On the Mi mix 2s the front camera is not working. Not on the camera app and not on the Hardware test app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-13-20-27-43-365_com.xiaomi.mirecycle.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-13-20-27-43-365_com.xiaomi.mirecycle.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 327
Hi mi mix 2 here latest rom with pie . I dirty flash on last rom and now I don't get any alarm from the clock app !! I put my phone on dnd mode at night and before the pie update my alarm where working always . I remember there was some problem with the pie update and alarm but I can't seems to find anything tonight to help me .
Thanks in advance
. I finally did repair the google assistant going thru the setup again .

Status
Not open for further replies.