New [9.7.25/Mi5s] Does not work one of the automatization feature

Abakan83

Members
Jun 20, 2017
The phone does not turn on before triggering when the alarm is set to a certain time.
I attach a screenshot of the clock settings if I haven't previously described the problem in enough detail (please excuse me)
Probably translated as "Alarm trigger when the device is switched off"
Problem described in DETAIL here. The problem is not gone with update 9.7.25
I can only add that this feature is available in MIUI 10, Xiaomi.EU weekly firmware, and I think that developers should be interested in solving problems, not trolling

I do not see the point here in the long correspondence, I want to report the problem, search for the cause and the solution should not be engaged in users.

Ask for help.

"trolling"? Is that what you think we're doing? You're not even worth my attention. No problems with that feature here.

"trolling"? Is that what you think we're doing? You're not even worth my attention. No problems with that feature here.
Of course there is no problem - there is no necessary inscription at shutdown, but when something is not present, it does not say that everything is correct.
The phone will not turn on by task.

Maybe you want to say that the problem is in the area of responsibility of MIUI.com?

Of course there is no problem - there is no necessary inscription at shutdown, but when something is not present, it does not say that everything is correct.
The phone will not turn on by task.

Maybe you want to say that the problem is in the area of responsibility of MIUI.com?
That 'you owe me' attitude is going to get you no where. Literally the way you conduct yourself discourages me from even considering to take your issue seriously. Solve it on your own.

That 'you owe me' attitude is going to get you no where. Literally the way you conduct yourself discourages me from even considering to take your issue seriously. Solve it on your own.
You don't owe me anything.

But to fix the bug on your part would be nice.

That is, the style of communication affects the decision to help? I thought the fact of having a bug.

So, if we talk about the style of communication, then you set the style for this. And do read your posts is the complete lack of desire to understand the problem.

I reported a problem - have you tried to reproduce it?

You don't owe me anything.

But to fix the bug on your part would be nice.

That is, the style of communication affects the decision to help? I thought the fact of having a bug.

So, if we talk about the style of communication, then you set the style for this. And do read your posts is the complete lack of desire to understand the problem.

I reported a problem - have you tried to reproduce it?
I understand your problem. I have no issue with the alarm waking my phone from off state.
The "Next alarm" message below the "Tap to power off" button was restored for your convenience, but other than that, I couldn't reproduce any issue with the actual 'turn on device for alarm' feature.

Reactions: Abakan83