Invalid [9.8.1] Mi 9t/K20 Wifi not connecting anymore

tlf55

Members
Aug 22, 2014
Hi, i updated to the latest dev from 9.7.25 like this : Download > Go to TWRP > Flash Firmware > Wipe cache > Reboot > and then Wifi was not working..

I can put it ON or OFF but when trying to connect to my home wifi it says " Getting the IP Adress.." but doesn't connect.

It was working fine before the update. Tried to connect to my neighbourgh WIFI but it's not working also :(

Managed to get a error, here's the screenshot !

Edit : on the screen it's written connect but it's disconnect just a second after and getting the : obtaining IP address again..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-02-21-20-28-660_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-02-21-20-28-660_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Ok fixed by uninstalling Magisk (even if it wasn't installed after the first boot on the update) , flashed the ROM ZIP over again, wiped cache and now it's ok... Must be a quirck on the first install (even if i installed the 9.7.25 over 9.7.18 exactly the same way and was working great)

Ok fixed by uninstalling Magisk (even if it wasn't installed after the first boot on the update) , flashed the ROM ZIP over again, wiped cache and now it's ok... Must be a quirck on the first install (even if i installed the 9.7.25 over 9.7.18 exactly the same way and was working great)
As far as I know, this happens when YouTube Vanced module is installed in Magisk.

Yeah that's maybe it, weird thing is that i didn't flashed magisk over the update so Youtube vanced or any other magisk module shouldn't interfere .. Anyway thanks :D