9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Sorry my app is novo banco and works fine

Enviado do meu MI 8 SE através do Tapatalk
I already sent an email to the bank. I also have the app from Millenium BCP and that one works just fine...

Let's see what their answer is...

Regards!

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Hi guys!

Anyone here from Portugal? I'm having problems with an app from a Portuguese bank (Santander).

The app whenever I try to go to it's settings crashes with an eternal spinning wheel...

I already uninstalled it, wiped data, but nothing solves the problem.

The bank says that it's not from their ending, and the app, on another phone works ok, as supposed to.

If anyone here has the same app installed (the Portuguese version of it) please leave your feedback using the app.

I want to check if the problem lays on the app or on the rom.

Regards!

I am using the Santander App (Spain) on a Mix2, latest weekly ROM (9.9.3) without problems.

Hi guys!

Anyone here from Portugal? I'm having problems with an app from a Portuguese bank (Santander).

The app whenever I try to go to it's settings crashes with an eternal spinning wheel...

The bank says that it's not from their ending, and the app, on another phone works ok, as supposed to.

If anyone here has the same app installed (the Portuguese version of it) please leave your feedback using the app.

Regards!

no problems here with millennium bcp app on my rooted mi9. Does your bank app is compatible with android 10?

Hi guys!

Regards!

Hi there! I'm also from Portugal. Do you have Magisk installed? Which ROM version are you on? I'm on 9.9.6 with Magisk, although I don't use Santander I've seen some apps freeze with root enabled (and Magisk not hidden). The only app that's not working for me is EPark.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

If i want to install a new release over an old one, should i make a format or not?
If you have already a weekly rom you can install without format. If you are installing a new weekly with a newer android version is advises to format and clear cache/dalvik

Reactions: Ninohs
If you have already a weekly rom you can install without format. If you are installing a new weekly with a newer android version is advises to format and clear cache/dalvik
New android version means if i had android 9 and i try flash android 10?

Miui 11 beta 9.9.24 on xda and many other website shared
But Xiaomi. EU Very quiet and calm :)

Wait for 9.9.27 vercion ?
What is shared is the Chinese beta version. It doesn't have Google apps an only 2 languages. So better to wait for eu version later this week.

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: xristos and Ararat
Who said that?

Sent from my MI 8
It's not mandatory to wipe data when upgrading android version but some bugs might appear. For example I have updated my mi9 from android 9 to 10 and it worked it's true, but some apps for example did FC and camera used to crash. Wiped everything and now with the same rom everything is perfect.

It's not mandatory to wipe data when upgrading android version but some bugs might appear. For example I have updated my mi9 from android 9 to 10 and it worked it's true, but some apps for example did FC and camera used to crash. Wiped everything and now with the same rom everything is perfect.
Whitch Backup-App do you use for a Quick Clean Install?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K20 Pro mit Tapatalk

Whitch Backup-App do you use for a Quick Clean Install?

None, I have all my backups in mi cloud and every time I wipe my phone to a clean install, it automaticly restores everything with my mi account,

Better wait on Friday. If you can't wait, you're free to download the Chinese beta if you can flash it on your device.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

None, I have all my backups in mi cloud and every time I wipe my phone to a clean install, it automaticly restores everything with my mi account,
Have somebody a good Backup-App for Clean Install?

Status
Not open for further replies.