MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beneksz

Members
Jan 31, 2018
So there will be no miui 11 for redmi 4x? The list of the suported phones had this model on list..

Stevo

Members
Sep 16, 2019
Mi 9T bootloop... And also lose my TWRP recovery :/ I triedy to flast is again, but it is not working :( Any idea?
for me it worked on mi 9t, i came from xiaomi.eu stable rom version 10.3.15 and i had the red coloured twrp, dont know what name is... maybe you have to switch the recovery... and i just dirty flashed from stable rom! good luck
so huge thanks to the devs bringing miui 11 so fast to us :)

Reactions: Ryoma

snaaaail

Members
Sep 12, 2019
I flashed it succesfully with TWRP but first boot process takes more than minutes? still loading at "Powered by android" logo, not a bootloop, just booting seems to take forever.

Device: Redmi 6 Pro - sakura.

Anyone know what to do?

Edit: Downloaded it from sourceforge, now trying with rom from other download link.

Last edited:

timonq

Members
Sep 27, 2019
for me it worked on mi 9t, i came from xiaomi.eu stable rom version 10.3.15 and i had the red coloured twrp, dont know what name is... maybe you have to switch the recovery... and i just dirty flashed from stable rom! good luck
so huge thanks to the devs bringing miui 11 so fast to us :)
Unfortunately I used russian TWRP with encryption (maybe that's why), and I also decided to prepare clean install :( Now I'm sending rom via abd and try again :)

edit:
Do you use encryption?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.