MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't you upload the update on the front page the ver. 27 for mi 9

..............found on telegram

Last edited:
found in the internet said that Miuiroom will support Mi Lan Pro font on their version. Maybe Miui.eu can use it too.
de9c97acc6b7f835a6fa2eef87504123.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Installed v2 in redmi note 5, I see a lot of lags compared to v1, for me is worse and also WiFi hotspot repeater is not ok, it is needed to install a patch to recover this nice option.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

There is also a bug in screen awake. When i download something on the lockscreen the screen permanently turns on
On previous build was like yours on v2 I didn't test it
It's still here with 0 notifications the lock screen awake for some seconds

Last edited:
There is also a bug in screen awake. When i download something on the lockscreen the screen permanently turns on
Check your settings for AOD / behavior for notifications. Download has a repeating notification so this might be your problem.

Check your settings for AOD / behavior for notifications. Download has a repeating notification so this might be your problem.
Yes i know this settings but thats new that it will always turnd on. On the other roms i do not had this

I had to flash the phone from the beginning because nothing worked, I couldn't even make a screenshot because no application worked. Now I am doing everything again. I will be telling you

Wow thanks
System looks completely different after the v2 update , and everything is working normally and smooth now

Start testing
There is just some lagging on gmail I don't know why ? But DND bug now gone Mi 8 Lite

V2 Perfect!

only in the translation for pt_br in the image the marked translation is incorrect.

Thanks to all the developers. The ROM isn't laggy anymore on Mi8.

But double tap to sleep isn't working.
Can anybody confirm my issue?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.