MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A pleasure to all, I would like to know if someone has problems with the light sensor in the Mi 9 SE, it has been happening to me that the device after being if I use it I turn it on and it is totally dark, even when the indicator appears in the level of light that I chose, this since the first update of Miui 11 last week.

Enviado desde mi Mi 9 SE mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: carlofarina
Please upload mi9 9.9.27 to sourceforge. The Android file host download speed is so weak, the download keeps failing. Also OTA tells me there is a new update but when I try to download it says I already have the latest version

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk

Reactions: spirosmeg
Running smoth on my Mi 8, no factory reset done, i only do when it goes from Android 9 to 10.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: qbert
@ingbrzy , it's interesting that I have 2 mi9 at home, mine and my wife's mi9. With rom 9.9.26 mine had problems with sensors and had to flash the persist.img. her phone was fine. Now with 9.9.27 v2 my phonehets reboots almost every minute, no WiFi etc... Her phone is totally ok at the moment. Has WiFi, no reboots at all and can take screen shot. Both mi9 are the global version, both have the same twrp version. Only this is that mine is 6/128 and hers is 6/64. Can't understand. At the moment none had some king of modifications like root for example

I am not sure, but I think I "miss" 1cm screen in the bottom of the phone :D

No idea, if it was before too, but now, the bottom, has ~1cm no "display", was it always like that?

It's working fine but very old. Latest that is working is 6.26.1 and latest is 7.xx.x but it will never work cause it says it needs Google play store something. Everything has to do with the unlocked bl and not with magisk or root. You can find all versions here https://apk.support/versions/com.netflix.mediaclient/

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk
I wonder why Netflix 7.29 directly installed from PlayStore and works.

Everything working very well on my mix 3. Factory reset as well. Just the chiness writing still under camera settings.

@ingbrzy , it's interesting that I have 2 mi9 at home, mine and my wife's mi9. With rom 9.9.26 mine had problems with sensors and had to flash the persist.img. her phone was fine. Now with 9.9.27 v2 my phonehets reboots almost every minute, no WiFi etc... Her phone is totally ok at the moment. Has WiFi, no reboots at all and can take screen shot. Both mi9 are the global version, both have the same twrp version. Only this is that mine is 6/128 and hers is 6/64. Can't understand. At the moment none had some king of modifications like root for example
@Nuno Rocha you know if the persist.img that you installed in your Mi 9 would work, in my 9 SE? I have problems with the light sensor

Enviado desde mi Mi 9 SE mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Vpn always on option is missing in all recent releases. Any chance to add that again?

Any other way to get it done via Tasker/shell??

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

New version, old bugs...
I don't understand, 100% of users of this rom use standard gestures? Nobody uses third-party apps like Vivid or Fluid?
Why does nobody bother that any third-party gestures cannot be used on MIUI 11?
Because the inbuilt one's are fine.

No problem from me, dirty flashed over V1 on Mi9, did you wipe cache/dalvik?

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk
On my mi 9t I dirty flashed from 9.8.15 to V2 just wiped cache/dalvik and it works very nice no lagging faster than miui 10 I think.

Running smoth on my Mi 8, no factory reset done, i only do when it goes from Android 9 to 10.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Normally I would to but with the mi 9t I couldn't get it to work when I wiped everything but I installed 9.8.15 then I flashed miui 11 v2 and so far so good

Many bugs with the new version on MI 9 bluetooth! Resets the cellphone each time I press the buttom
Same problem here! My mi 9 is completly broken now! I tried to go back to version 26 but for some reason the laucher is also broken!!!

Awesome work, performance amazingly, v1 was a bit laggy but it had been completely solved
Screenshot_2019-10-02-09-16-22-339_com.android.settings.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-10-02-09-16-29-382_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpeg

I have faced the same issues related by you on my Mi9 6/128 include some corrupt sensors... I've roll back to V1 release including the persist.img installed by twrp shared before... Now waiting for next Friday release...

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.