Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivanvl

Members
Jan 3, 2019
Hello everyone.
My photo from cloud not come/synchronize to my phone.
Do someone have problem like me?

Ulver

Members
Mar 24, 2012
I know this rom is based on the China ROM. For example, on the Mi 9, the latest dev ROM available to the public is 9.8.22 based on MIUI 10. Where is the eu team getting their China ROM from to base their builds on if the latest public dev rom still shows 9.8.22?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: eggy1117

Ivanvl

Members
Jan 3, 2019
I know this rom is based on the China ROM. For example, on the Mi 9, the latest dev ROM available to the public is 9.8.22 based on MIUI 10. Where is the eu team getting their China ROM from to base their builds on if the latest public dev rom still shows 9.8.22?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
It's simple: eu team is a beta testers of china dev ROMs

And dev ROMs now closed for nondevstesters.

_Sullivan.j

Members
Oct 3, 2019
Device Encryption

good afternoon guys I need help with my redmi note 7, I already did the unlock but I can not install twrp, when I do the installation and boot, go to the encryption password screen, so that does not recognize my password and can not undo The encryption, my note 7 was with version 10.3.6 EEA, I installed the Global version 10.3.10 and still did not remove the encryption, already updated to the latest version and does not work.
I can't undo device encryption and install twrp .. I did all the procedures I found and it didn't work

00raq00

Members
Jan 27, 2018
RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA

When developers release a rom or have something to update us for, they will surely tell us about it.
I'm not asking about ETA of xiaomi.eu but about news about new China rom. I cannot find any information about that.
I know that xiaomi.eu is based on China rom, so without new base (China rom) team cannot do anything

Ivanvl

Members
Jan 3, 2019
Здравейте. Някой, който има същия проблем - когато използвате контакти и искате да се обадите на някого от списъка, не отговаря. Многократно натискам за набиране, но нищо не се случва. Все едно е блокиран.
Use English only.

Reactions: LiorMesi

dogiex

Finnish language.Translator
Aug 24, 2015
I'm not asking about ETA of xiaomi.eu but about news about new China rom. I cannot find any information about that.
I know that xiaomi.eu is based on China rom, so without new base (China rom) team cannot do anything
And that is why I didn't quote your post.

Reactions: 00raq00

irqnet

Members
Jul 15, 2019
Clean flash on Mi9

Not working:
Widevine L3 is back to L1
Saftynet check not passed
AI button not working even if it's mapped

Status
Not open for further replies.