Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PWn3R

Members
Jan 24, 2019
I can't find nothing about it.
So, i've locked my bootloader again and installed Global ROM.

It's not what i really want, but at least i can use 100% of my Mi9T Pro.
You can, you have to modify the boot cmdline. I created a patcher for the mix 3 on global, but I doubt it will work for other phones. I will look at making it rewrite the cmdline without being mix 3 global specific.

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sp_ark

Alan098765

Members
Sep 16, 2019
Love the new sound for reminders in notes so much better than the last one, brilliant job xiaomi.eu, top class rom thanks so much

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

mrkus21

Members
Sep 20, 2018
It's named mi9 lite first so it'll work,these guys are good at what they do, there the exact same phone anyway, I'm running it on cc9 and it's brilliant

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot, I only buy new Xiaomi if theres a ROM here... haha. Need to change my Pocofone to mi9 lite, to get Beta ROM again.

Reactions: Alan098765

Sp_ark

Members
Oct 1, 2018
You can, you have to modify the boot cmdline. I created a patcher for the mix 3 on global, but I doubt it will work for other phones. I will look at making it rewrite the cmdline without being mix 3 global specific.

Can you please share for mix 3?

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

pro2e

Members
Sep 17, 2018

I've searched for that cmdline for Mi9T Pro, no sucess!
Could you send me a PM and help me? :)

If it works, i'll share with the community the solution

jltaboada

Members
Apr 26, 2017
Hello!
I have disabled call recording notifications. Since then, when I receive a call, it does not fill the entire screen, but a notification appears at the top of the screen.
Now I can't find how to reactivate that notification.
What can I do?

Screenshot_2019-10-09-18-55-47-484_lockscreen.jpg

Andreas Fischer

Members
Aug 18, 2017
to my understanding, it is often called, never wipe system. Why? When I Go for miui 11 I did this and everything worked great. if I do not wipe the system it's a dirty flash, right? that is bad then, or not ..?

trahzebuck

Members
Nov 26, 2018
to my understanding, it is often called, never wipe system. Why? When I Go for miui 11 I did this and everything worked great. if I do not wipe the system it's a dirty flash, right? that is bad then, or not ..?
If your TWRP/updater is performing a device verification you will end in "Error 7" with a blank /system partition.
If there is no verification - no problem.
BUT - if you use a wrong zip (for another device) and there's no verification, you may brick your phone...
For EU roms the wipe /system is unnecessary because /system is completely replaced by updater.
"dirty flash" means that you leave your /data partition untouched.

omazumba

Members
Aug 9, 2019
How can I install Netflix app? Which magisk module should I use?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi K20 Pro eszközömről
You should download the Netflix apk from a repository like apkpure and then install magisks module liboemcrypto.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

motiv2002

Members
Oct 4, 2019
I try the v1 and v2 , but for me the v1 is better than v2 and verry smooth and has no bugs in launcher unlike v2
Device ( hmnote7 )

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.