MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using mi9t ,i tried to flash it over 10.3.15 but the red mi logo kept going and coming like in one or two seconds. so i flashed it again. it didnt help. than i changed my recovery to 3.3.1 davinci.so i tried it again. notingh changed. i erased data. but after that. i couldnt transfer file to storage. adb sideload doesnt working , adb push doesnt working. now all i have twrp. what can i do for miui 11.
you can try pitch black recovery

If you have any problems translating Brazilian Portuguese, please report it to the GitHub repository.
(Brazilian translator reset most of the translations a few days ago.)

I have to wait to update my Mi 8 thanks anyway

I am not sure why there is a delay, I am currently using the Chinese beta on my Mi8 and without any issues. I installed Google apps from the store app, and deleted all of the chinese apps and froze whatever was remaining. However, I am using the initial version 9.9.24. Maybe there is a problem with 9.9.26?

Last edited:
Reactions: Quang LN
Hi guys. I can't seem to find any guide for installing this if I'm already using custom AOSP Rom. Anyone could help? My device is Mi 9se. Thank you!

The Miui 11 version is very different from the Chinese version of the Miui 11 beta, many features are removed, even the fonts are much different. Maybe it's because it's a beta version, hoping the global version is better. staying at MIUI 10 might be better for now.

The Miui 11 version is very different from the Chinese version of the Miui 11 beta, many features are removed, even the fonts are much different. Maybe it's because it's a beta version, hoping the global version is better. staying at MIUI 10 might be better for now.
what features is remove?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

You guys are awesome. Dev Team are very meritorious. Love u excellent developer ❤

Last edited:
Dual space e dual apps don't work. I'm in Mi 9. Device rebooting in the process. Someone to confirme?

Hi. Uptedet from OTA without any problems. First thing I have checked is location history. And... look's like it's finally working! Thanks so much.

Mi 9, dirty installation from 9.6.

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

P.s. Google now from locking screen probably working :-D:-D:-D

Last edited:
I cannot find setting for the font thickness or font weight. Whether you know where is the setting?
As my know, miui 11 can adjust font thickness according to MIUI 11 site
Also i cannot see dynamic font

Last edited:
I am not sure why there is a delay, I am currently using the Chinese beta on my Mi8 and without any issues. I installed Google apps from the store app, and deleted all of the chinese apps and froze whatever was remaining. However, I am using the initial version 9.9.24. Maybe there is a problem with 9.9.26?

I don't have idea. But I Hope the rom is going to be available in next release

I cannot find setting for the font thickness or font weight. Whether you know where is the setting?
As my know, miui 11 can adjust font thickness according to MIUI 11 site
Also i cannot see dynamic font
China font features...

China font features...
Yes its china feature supposedly
Example for the clock app
When you turn on / off alarm, the font will animate in strange behavior, also for the stopwatch when you capture the lap time
It has strange animation behaviour
You can try it
Wheter you can provide milan pro optionally or as option?

Reactions: haziqabgsapri
Estoy atascado en fastboot después de intentar un flash limpio de 9.9.26 no hace nada, ahora tengo flash rom fastboot alguna solución?

mi 8 se

Also i have tested it on mi 8 se
I dont have lockscreen blur animation when when I turn on the screen
Is there any setting to activate it?

1) Mi Lan Pro font does NOT support many European languages. This subject can be put to rest now. We use Roboto font a standard.
2) POCO F1 is a Global-only device, there are no Beta/Weekly ROMs for it.
3) Xiaomi stated that there is no MIUI 11 release plan for Mi Pad 4. That's all we know.

I think the note for "Mi Lan Pro font" should be highlighted in the first post, as Xiaomi put lot effort to PR this function of MIUI 11, and people will keep asking for this.

I think the note for "Mi Lan Pro font" should be highlighted in the first post, as Xiaomi put lot effort to PR this function of MIUI 11, and people will keep asking for this.
Xiaomi still didn't release MIUI 11 for Global users.. Presentation was for Chinese ROM users.. so not all features will work for Global users...

Yes its china feature supposedly
Example for the clock app
When you turn on / off alarm, the font will animate in strange behavior, also for the stopwatch when you capture the lap time
It has strange animation behaviour
You can try it
Wheter you can provide milan pro optionally or as option?
agree make milan pro font as optional.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.