MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIUI 11 dirty flashed, everything fine. Also root works.
But why can not I set the font thickness?
05e47f8fa9b8c0422793cfa2635618a9.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
Working fine on my mix 3. Select size they click back arrow top left.

On Redmi Note 7 all is working as intended. Dirty flashed via the "choose update package" method...

How's the proximity sensor? Has Xiaomi done the impossible mistake of actually fixing it? What about the annoying crackle and static noise in video recording when capturing loud audio?

Reactions: Akr0n
Google Pay does not work with Magisk
Hid the entire Google Pay application
Ruth is standing, I requested Google Pay_Fix
It did not help, what should I do? Please, fix it!

Device Mi 9
ROM: MIUI v11.9.9.26

Redmi notes 7. fast flash and boot too. all ok. but is it possible to remove the animation of the apps after unlocking the phone?

I have update my mi9, but the icons seems to big, and if I reduce the size they go to small. Someone have the same behaviour?
7482cf1f12dab3568b1f1eb03747e382.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

• Wow
Reactions: Akr0n
Dirty flash over 9.8.29...everything works perfect,flashed magisk 19.3,modules returned to function,gooplay works,all the new stuff from miui 11 working perfect
Tnx xeu team

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

A question regarding Mi9 & rollback protection:
I'm switching from latest stock 10.something ROM. Do I have to be worried about the rollback protection? Or will it work with this?

Also - I suppose I have to do DATA wipe before flashing EU. Am I right?

I have update my mi9, but the icons seems to big, and if I reduce the size they go to small. Someone have the same behaviour?
7482cf1f12dab3568b1f1eb03747e382.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
The same on Mi Mix2, I have 6x7 layout and icons almost overlap each other.

How's the proximity sensor? Has Xiaomi done the impossible mistake of actually fixing it? What about the annoying crackle and static noise in video recording when capturing loud audio?

Still have to test the sensor. For video recording can't tell you anything, I've never used it. When I test the sensor I'll post my thoughts here. Btw somethint tells me that the problem has not been solved, lavender's proximity sensor is a real s*it lol

EDIT: experiencing some micro - lags when switching between apps, also it seems that Google Maps does not show the pointer on the map, maybe by clearing app cache can solve this, or maybe is because I've dirty flashed. This weekend I'll make a clean flash and see what's going on then...

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Waigoon A, gönderi: 503487, üye: 173601"]
Güncellemeden sonra her şey hala harika ama benim apptore güncellenen beri Facebook için Özellik Güncelleme
[/ALINTI]
Me too

Status
Not open for further replies.