MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mix 3 - installation OK, but i can't install Magisk 19.3/19.4. Everytime i have bootloop.
Should I use unistaller and after that install it?

Status bar of most of the themes are unsupported and can't be applied after updating to miui 11. That's a huge disappointment for me...

are you using china beta?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I did say that I was using the China beta, tonight I updated it to the newer build. Still zero issues.

Also I am only using the china bete until the Xiaomi.eu rom for mi8 is released.

Sakura, clean recovery flash doesn't work, stays in boot phase whole night, now going for an OTA starting from clean latest 9.9.3.

Reactions: Ryoma
i downloaded and flashed it directly from twrp. mount was decrypted.Same as you are i was on 10.3.15. and phone keeps restarting quickly on redmi by xiaomi . sorry for bad english what can i do now ?

Have you tried with a clean install? I had a similar issue, although not on the same device. And I couldn't get past the boot screen without doing a proper clean install, meaning I had to Format Data in TWRP. (please be careful to have a backup of your files before doing so!)

hello, I just update 9.9.26 and I still do not have the application drawer on the launcher

I found a bug on my Xiaomi MI 6X, Ukrainian language - on call screen with T9 search of contacts stored with Cyrillic letters. This is not a problem of this release it was also in previous one or even in earlier releases, I just didn't have a time to investigate it and thought that it can be fixed with some settings. The problem is that Cyrillic letters which are included in the search algorithm are different with what is written on call screen and different with English language analog.

If you press 3 it looks for D E F in English contacts, it is shown that it should look for Ґ Д Е Є in Cyrillic contacts, but it actually looks for Д Є Ж З

If you press 4 it looks for G H I in English contacts, it is shown that it should look for Ж З И І in Cyrillic contacts, but it actually looks for И І К Л

If you press 5 it looks for J K L in English contacts, it is shown that it should look for Ї Й К Л in Cyrillic contacts, but it actually looks for М Н О П (which should be in search when you press 6 not 5)

And so on...

Last edited:
Clean install from 9.9.6 for Mi9. On this version my bank apps said it was a custom rom. So I needed tot install magisk and magisk hide. But on this version my bank apps are working out of the box. Only Google pay is causing some trouble... Someone with a solution? On android 9 it was working without problems...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-27-10-21-00-875_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-27-10-21-00-875_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 310
Reactions: roymar
Mi6 camera fails message like (translated sorry) "we still cannot access to the camera, please try to reboot your device".

blue light appears on the right and left sides of the screen when downloading with the screen off. MI 9 mıuı11

Hi,
Does anyone know when Android 10 comes for the mi8?

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.