Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi8 Pro
Did clean the caches before and after
Reflashed the room
And the problem continues.

A lot of slow performances during the day. Specially going back to Launcher.
When quitting some full screen app, it tooks 5s to complete the exit task.

To go back to miui10 now, it's possible just flash the room or it will cause too many errors?

Autobrightness issue continues in my mi8se. If I unlock the device in a dark place and move in a bright room, the brightness of screen remains the same. Do you have this issue?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Autobrightness issue continues in my mi8se. If I unlock the device in a dark place and move in a bright room, the brightness of screen remains the same. Do you have this issue?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Have you clean flashed?

Animation is laggy, switching from app to app is laggy, When swipe up to home screen is laggy...Mi Mix 2s

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I have 9.9.3 installed on my Note 7, when i try and update through the updater in settings my phone reboots into TWRP but it won't accept my PIN to decrypt my phone. What are my options?

Reactions: Ryoma
None of the sensors (gyroscope, light, proximity etc) work in Mi 9. Any ideas before flashing back to MIUI 10?

Yeah mines sluggish as well, sometimes going back to the homescreen it's blank and icons can take a few seconds to reload. Might do a reinstall and cache clear and see if that makes a difference.
Try Rebooting and clearing dalvik & cache, mine did the same. I just rebooted, cleared cache, everything's good now.

I have problem of booting, my phone boot into fastboot every time. From where did you came from, a xiaomi.eu rom or an other? sorry for my bad english.
I came from the last xiaomi.eu update for K20/Mi 9T. Try using TWRP 3.3.1-0916 by wzsx150

Animation is laggy, switching from app to app is laggy, When swipe up to home screen is laggy...Mi Mix 2s

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Lag is from Chinese developer rom and it's in early stage, once Chinese developer rom fix lag, you will get fix from xiaomi.eu.
All of us should thank to xiaomi.eu team to make it possible with google apps

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: fatjoez and gianton
Did you wipe Persist in Twrp?
Nope, I just updated from updater app. I don't even know where this wipe Persist happens. I can only see Dalvik / ART Cache, Cache, System, Vendor, Data, Internal Storage and USB-OTG in the wipe menu.

Thanks for the clarification about the font. I have suggestion, can u make the Mi Lan Pro font as option in the font setting?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Well you can always install the font via mtz file with the theme app.Its out there.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
And it still wouldn't behave as it should. Mi Lan Pro is a special font called a "variable font", and supports smooth font weight transitions. MTZ probably doesn't support that.

On point, it seems as more European characters have been added to the font lately by Xiaomi, yet many still are missing and I'm not sure which languages will be affected, but we'll test further to see if it's good enough to be used by default as it is now.

Thanks for the clarification, I'm a little bit confused about some things
I can't found country location to change it also there is a camera bug it can't be opened
And there is some missing features like family share and child mood , and after flashing the ROM it takes very long time at the 1st screen after connecting the WiFi "installing updates"
Region change isn't an option in our ROMs. You have no reason to touch Region. It's an MIUI-only setting and it's useless on our ROMs as we already unlocked most useful features to all regions, including disabling headphones audio volume regulations.
No idea about the camera issue. Camera is working perfectly on Mi 5 and Mi 6 here.

Lag is from Chinese developer rom and it's in early stage, once Chinese developer rom fix lag, you will get fix from xiaomi.eu.
All of us should thank to xiaomi.eu team to make it possible with google apps

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Actually it seems that the lagging appears on specific devices (no such problem on Mi 5 and Mi 6, but devices like Mi 8 and Mi MIX 2S seem to be affected), and it doesn't look like it's a problem on China ROM. Currently we have no clue where the issue originates from.

Redmi Note 6 Pro ?
Global-only device, like POCO F1, there are no Beta/Weekly ROMs.

hello I have a problem

1-I was using the Beta closed of miui 11
2-Now when I try to return to Xiaomi Eu I get stuck in fastboot I have installed several versions and all with the same result
3-I am using Twrp 3.3.0 0423 and I continue with the same result

What do I have to do to return to Xiaomi EU? Thank you

Mi Phone is Mi 8 SE

hello I have a problem

1-I was using the Beta closed of miui 11
2-Now when I try to return to Xiaomi Eu I get stuck in fastboot I have installed several versions and all with the same result
3-I am using Twrp 3.3.0 0423 and I continue with the same result

What do I have to do to return to Xiaomi EU? Thank you

Mi Phone is Mi 8 SE
U need a factory reset with miflash and a stable version, then u can install Xiaomi.eu

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Actually it seems that the lagging appears on specific devices (no such problem on Mi 5 and Mi 6, but devices like Mi 8 and Mi MIX 2S seem to be affected), and it doesn't look like it's a problem on China ROM. Currently we have no clue where the issue originates from.
For me in redmi note 7 9.9.26 Is more laggy than 9.9.3

Status
Not open for further replies.