MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed and apparently alright...
Unfortunately the android version stopped at 8.1 and so nothing special, one more weekly update compared to the last.
Thanks...
REDMI5

RN7 lavender
Installed 9.9.26 and all seems work fine.
Only a lag using fingerprint to unlock: now is a little bit more slow than 9.9.3

Thank you so much!

Can someone please inform me about: Is it safe to dirty-flash this ROM over MIUI 10 9.9.6 Q?

Someone has that bottom search bar on xiaomi.eu 9.9.26 ROM ?? Because I don't and I'm wondering how can I get it !! I'm on a mix 2 chiron device dirty flash MIUI 11 over latest ROM from xiaomi.eu.
f39ff2848da9ac121cbea13ff244641f.jpg

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Dirty flash.

Another issue, was there before some months or so, now again:
After using AndroidAuto (connected to a car head unit) the screen flickers and phone freezes after disconnecting from car. Very annoying bug.
Got that too way before MIUI 11

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

So much trouble here, but no problems with my Mi Mix 3. All runs perfect, nothing is laggy. Not so much changes, because many of them we have had before with the eu-rom. At this time i didn´t have found any problem. Thx for your good work.

Reactions: cobray2
Why is AI key not working?

It does nothing or opens this like in pic.

Tried changing it in settings and nothing.
b6f032f94f16010a595b409bcf3e91ec.jpg

Poslano sa mog MI 9 koristeći Tapatalk

Dirty flash.

Another issue, was there before some months or so, now again:
After using AndroidAuto (connected to a car head unit) the screen flickers and phone freezes after disconnecting from car. Very annoying bug.
And phone is?

@All, I do not encounter any lags on my dirty flashed Explorer, ok Google works, camera is fine, I even did an Antutu and i have the exact result as before, probably due to the same Android base.

All good! Magisk 19.4.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Do you mean "OK Google"? It is available in Settings-Google-Search, Assistant & Voice-Voice-Voice Match
View attachment 26245

As for "Google Backup", it is in Settings-My Device-Backup & reset
View attachment 26246

About the lag, I don't notice it. But I haven't finish installing all my apps yet.

Previously, my device was running on stock MIUI Stable ROM 10.2.13. I unlocked the bootloader and flashed Xiaomi.eu 9.9.6 and installed some of my apps in that version. I just used it for about 2 days and dirty flashed MIUI 11 this morning.

So my experience with Xiaomi.eu ROM is new as it has been only 3 days of use.

For me it's greyed out...

Flashed on my Mi 9T from Stable ROM using Russian TWRP. Getting a boot loop. I can still access recovery but it was replaced with 3.3.1-0916 by wzsx150

Reactions: Ryoma
I've done a clean install (from MIUI Global) and I must say it works really great.

The only drawback I've found is that Google Pay keeps bitching about the phone being rooted... I'm using Magisk to hide all, but it seems it's still able to find its modified. Any fix for this version of Android?

It's running over Xiaomi Mi 9

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

MI 9 8GB/128GB Blue, Updated through OTA working fine, also I can install Netflix again, however the Widevine still L3

Status
Not open for further replies.