MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I on the Xiaomi mi 8 I have the 9.9.3, to upgrade to 9.9.27 do I have to do a clean install, or do I have to wait for a version based on Android 10 to do a clean install?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk
U can dirty install it..

Reactions: jimac
Hi guys on mi 9 I have a problem, my front camera is green now, I flash the 9.9.26 from 9.9.6 and now I have this issue. Some advice?

Hello.
Note 7 Pro (Violet) coming from 9.9.6 with fcrypt-disabler and Magisk.

Clean or Dirty Flash?
I case of dirty do I have to flash fcrypt and Magisk again?

Please confirm this bug

MIUI 11 9.9.26 Mi 8 Lite

If DND enabled the camera app not opening " can't connect to camera " if i disabled it camera open normally

@ingbrzy My Mi9 reboots randomly. After the reboot a message appears, something like "Find device suddenly stopped". I deactivated the function of find device, but it didn't solve the problem.
I'm on German language and did a clean install of MIUI 11.

Reactions: xeGox
@ingbrzy My Mi9 reboots randomly. After the reboot a message appears, something like "Find device suddenly stopped". I deactivated the function of find device, but it didn't solve the problem.
I'm on German language and did a clean install of MIUI 11.
Me too

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Wiped all
Mi9 fresh install

Cloned app doesn't work...
What can we do?

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not an old launcher. We have an old Search app.

MIUI 10 is the final MIUI version for 7.1 from us. We have to focus on the new devices and 7.1 build process is the longest of them all.

If you can't see that the spacing is inappropriate, I can't fix your vision. It's quite obvious. Also, it still misses glyphs of certain European languages.

Not really, it's ugly for most usage cases for non-Chinese languages. The spacing is ridiculous.

The Mi Lan Pro is not suitable for European languages. In fact, it almost looks like an awful monospace font even for English. The code actually confirms that official Global ROM won't be using it as well. As it seems now, it will use the non-variable Roboto font, like before.
I made a solution to that problem - we'll be using the non-official variable font of Roboto, that way we were able to successfully enable the font weight feature.

Not likely, read my reply to bluviper.
Thats ok, looks like you applied roboto variable font to latest mi 8 9.9.27?
Thats awesome

has anyone facing problem when ambient display is applied the status bar will cut off when turn off the screen? but when ambient display is off the problem is gone? the problem is on miui 10 before. iam using mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I tried to do a clean install of this on my K20 Pro (moving from Chinese MIUI). I flash it via TWRP 3.3.1-13 and it does its thing with no problem but when i reboot the device it does not boot up to system, just boots up TWRP again after a minute or two as if the system was not installed at all. Ideas? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.