MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone having this problem? facebook notification
49b39ecfd995b486cc9163e255258842.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I just tried to install the rom on my mi9t but end up with error 7 and couldn't load the vendor so I reboot the recovery, but it rebooted to bootloader and now I'm stuck on bootloader, I can't go to recovery or the stock rom. Some1 please help me

Hi all,

I tried to do a clean install of this on my K20 Pro (moving from Chinese MIUI). I flash it via TWRP 3.3.1-13 and it does its thing with no problem but when i reboot the device it does not boot up to system, just boots up TWRP again after a minute or two as if the system was not installed at all. Ideas? Thank you

Figured it out. I had to format memory. After that it flashed.

Mi8 after dirty flash over 9.9.3 or clean flash a have some spikes and lags, especially on multitasking.. Any fixes?

The theme "Limitless" has been modified in the romeu, ay the icons are very ugly of the themes that comes in the rom, someone has the Limitles theme of the Chinese rom beta miui 11, that version of the theme has better icons and looks as default in the store google play store , someone helps me locate the original theme that retains the icons please/!!!

has anyone facing problem when ambient display is applied the status bar will cut off when turn off the screen? but when ambient display is off the problem is gone? the problem is on miui 10 before. iam using mi8

anyone having problem like this?

hello, i'm installing miui 11 on mi 8 but it's still booting about 10 minutes, i try with wipe system, wype factory reset, wype only dalvik and cache but it still booting. all this tries are maded after flash the latest global stable (not xiaomi.eu) rom from mi flash.
how i can resolve this problem?

Reactions: nwutthipong
Are some lag when i use the fingerprint on Redmi Note, and some times stuck the celphone, no other problema i see ti be the first Miui 11

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Mardel21
Another problem is in the Themes the loading circle is not in the middle

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: extpumajl
I just tried to install the rom on my mi9t but end up with error 7 and couldn't load the vendor so I reboot the recovery, but it rebooted to bootloader and now I'm stuck on bootloader, I can't go to recovery or the stock rom. Some1 please help me
Ok. I was able to succefully flash the rom in my mi 9T (redmi k20).

I use twrp 3.3.1.0 by mauronofrio. Just download fastboot and type the command "fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-0-davinci-mauronofrio.img" and DON'T boot it into recovery using fastboot, just press vol+ and power at the same time to enter recovery manually, otherwise stock recovery will overwrite twrp. When twrp boots just erase data/dalvik/cash, copy the rom file to your internal storage and simply install it.

To solve the soft brick issue I use MiFlashTool to flash the latest global version 10.3.11.0 (you must use this one, because of the anti rollback, it may kill your device forever if you use older versions).

The rom works fine, I just miss Brazilian Portuguese language, europian portuguese is so different, it's unconfortable to use.

Thanks to the devs, it's a really great work tho!

Last edited:
why calendar setting doesnt detect google account? already add account and say my google account already in this device.
ddf82f4a569756ac4d90243ed854c101.jpg

My Mi 9T does this too. my recovery was overwritten with TWRP 3.3.1-0916 by wzsx150 so I might stay with that to see what I can do.
Just try the Russian zip with script, formatting data and wiping the usual partitions before rom

anyone with some lag on Mi 8 Lite? mine is too slow when switching and open apps and is getting a little hot, I did a clean flash when I installed the rom
Me too, really, really laggy. I´m trying to go back to last miui 10 (sry for my english)

Status
Not open for further replies.