MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I just updated my mi8 to miui 11. After the update I can't find the Netflix app in the PlayStore - it seems that the device is not compatible with the app version. How can I fix this problem?
You can found on Apkmirror!

Mi8. Dirty flash via twrp. Dalvik and cache wiped. No problem so far, maybe just a little lag.
Thanks developers

Last edited:
Successfuly booted and everything is works fine on mi 8.... Miui 11 is more faster then miui 10 ..

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, how I make a dirty flash? The method?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 9 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
R you on miui 10 latest beta eu rom? Then you can dirty flash the latest miui 11 eu beta build

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

hello, i'm installing miui 11 on mi 8 but it's still booting about 10 minutes, i try with wipe system, wype factory reset, wype only dalvik and cache but it still booting. all this tries are maded after flash the latest global stable (not xiaomi.eu) rom from mi flash.
how i can resolve this problem?
Format data

The incoming call screen seems to be in dark mode as default. How can I cancel it?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hello. on my mi 9 the google voice assistant does not start with AI button
Go to security app. Then go to manage apps and click in the upper right corner and select DeFault apps. There is voice assistant and choose Google. It is turned off don't know why by default now don't know why

I am using TWRP recovery 3.3.0 b17 by LR.Team/wzsx150 on mi9.

Is this miui 11 compatible with my twrp?
did anyone have bootloader issue or other issue?

I use the black wireless charger and I have light when charging.

I can confirm that the issue occurs at least in Mix2S and Max 3, when Do not disturb or silent mode are enabled.
No LED light when charging or notification..
No issues when normal mode is enabled.

I am using this rom on my mi 8. So far it's working very fine. But i can not install magisk. I was trying to install magisk 18.1 version. Don't know about the other magisk versions. Anybody install magisk on mi 8 with miui 11 here?

I am using this rom on my mi 8. So far it's working very fine. But i can not install magisk. I was trying to install magisk 18.1 version. Don't know about the other magisk versions. Anybody install magisk on mi 8 with miui 11 here?
Is that the only problem?

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Mi 8 here fresh install:

Magisk ok with canard build (19.5 v19404) look on xda

Bugs round:
- force close on security settings, can't register fingerprint, face recognition or bluetooth unlock
- no led during charging and notification, at least on dod mode.

Are bubble notifications working? I saw the new Android 10 feature and I'm curious

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Dirty flash on my Mi 9T works but there are a lot of apps crashing now. E.g. Gmail. Anybody else with this problem?

Hi, I solved the netflix problem by installing another apk. Now everything works perfectly, except for some small lag in the animation of recent apps. Xiaomi Mi8. Thank you for your work.

Reactions: Phakaaa
Has already been mentioned twice on this thread, but i really miss that feature: Location History doesn't work anymore in Google Maps, on my K20 Pro.

Anyone here on Android 10 whose location history still works?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.