• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mail box can not see...
928a9562af0b6cace5cc47d900444222.jpg

Gửi từ Redmi Note 7 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Miui 11 in Mi8 has a lot of lags.
1. When you open the "app switcher"
2. When you switch between the apps by holding the back button (in full-screen mode)
3. You are not able to change the places between home screens.
4. Battery consumption is almost 35% heavier than the latest miui 10. Cell Standby consumes 25% of the battery.

Clean installation in Mi8, and feel apps lagging and fast battery drain.
I hope some fixes in the next updates

Reactions: darthkir
Clean flashed in Mi9 and works fine.But can't find the new font "Milan Pro" and dynamic font scaling feature .

Great works devs and thanx for your time, but i have the same bugs

I had some lags initially but they went away after the phone was fully setup. if you experienced these lags during the setup and restoration from playstore/MiCloud stage the lags were due to thermal throttling, which happens purposely to keep your phone from getting to hot. Because its worked so well for me on the Chinese beta, I switched my kernel to the kernel from the Global stable rom. I could share it, But I am not sure if I am allowed to do that.

Clean flashed in Mi9 and works fine.But can't find the new font "Milan Pro" and dynamic font scaling feature .

The XiaomiEU developers removed it due to kerning issues with multiple languages. The roboto font is variable and the settings are there, look in the display settings.

Thank you! It worked just fine
d8c6c3faadc4777222717f4f435993d6.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk
It's working fine but very old. Latest that is working is 6.26.1 and latest is 7.xx.x but it will never work cause it says it needs Google play store something. Everything has to do with the unlocked bl and not with magisk or root. You can find all versions here https://apk.support/versions/com.netflix.mediaclient/

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: svort
Mi 8 clean install:
- double tap to sleep/wake not working in any theme.
- Netflix not working
- quite laggy
- bad network
- battery drain worse than in MIUI 10

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: BeNDeR_22
Clean install.. unfortunately it doesn't help much.
Not fluid, it lag, sometimes when you open few apps and put them in background and you wanna jump between them - phone freez.
Otherwise it's good :)
Battery seems ok, but when I charging I think that is little hotter then before.

Hope that this will help.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Yes, it helps in the way that I don't need to do a clean flash :) I will probably go back one version since waiting 5-20 s for home screen redraw doesn't work for me :-(
I also have the freeze you describe.

I tried to remove animation but it did not help much.
I also tried Poco launcher which was suggested in the thread. It actually looks like it's fixing the home screen redraw. Not the launcher I want though but I'll try it for a while.

Edit: I spoke to soon. Got redraw lag in Poco also.

Last edited:
My auto-rotate does not work, and the auto-brightness does not work either. Everything is working well.
Once again, persist.img screwed. Need to flash again the persist.img with twrp. Many mi9 users had complained about that. A solution has been posted here many times.

Location history and timeline on Google maps works fine after you disable and re enable location history in maps settings

Location history and timeline on Google maps works fine after you disable and re enable location history in maps settings

This solution does not work for my mi 9 :-(

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Dirty flashed it was barely usable on my Note 7, too laggy with full screen gestures. After factory reset it is a bit better but still feels like a 5 year old phone that was forced to run a current android version. Even without full screen gestures. Sometimes I've to wait 3-5 seconds when switching from an app to homescreen. If there no improvement with next weekly I'll go back to MIUI 10.

Got an issue after doing a clean flash: cannot write to system partition.
I wiped Data, Cache and Storage this time, as I usually don't wipe storage.
Since then I cannot flash Magisk or update a lot of apps. I´m guessing they require system write.
Any help, please?

Edit: I restored apps with Miui cloud. but cannot update Chrome and others.

Mi9. No notifications from Mi Smart Band 4 pass. There is a connection, the tracker is working fine.
UPD: Threw off the bracelet. Notifications started to come

Last edited:
This one is really buggy. I'll go back to miui 10. Then I'll try again on the next version.

Hi guys,
Works fine on K20 pro?
I'm running 10.3.17 on my k20 pro CN version, can I use Updater to instal this rom or i need to do a clean instal from twrp?

Thank you!
Hi,

On my K20 Pro everything works just fine. No problem at all...

If you upgrading from the last .eu mi10 weekly just flash the rom, by ota or through TWRP and clean cache+dalvik.

Regards!

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

This solution does not work for my mi 9 :-(

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka
I have the same issue. Location history is enabled, but nothing happens in google maps timeline. In another roms the issue is not present, only in xiaomi.eu roms after 9.8.29.
My phone is MI 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.