MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After one day usage on Mi 8:
- A bit laggy here and there (Fingerprint recognition, )
- Battery is not as good as latest MiUI 10, but not bad at all
- Bo serious bugs found until now
- Gpay not tested, hopefully it is working

Dirty flashed:
- Wiped Cache, Dalvik and System
- Flashed MiUI11
- Wiped Cache/Dalvik
- Reboot and settle down for 10 Minutes
- Reboot again

All over i would say a good start for first MiUI 11 Release! Keep going :)

Hi everyone, did dirty flash on mi9 everything works, was afraid I was gonna loose Google pay but it's still working, in the other hand google voice just works before I play a video or a song after that it stops working, I've cleared the data and the cache of this app but it's still happening. Any idea what's happening? Thank you

Dirty flashed:
- Flashed MiUI11
- Wiped Cache/Dalvik
- Reboot again

TWRP version ?

Hi everyone, did dirty flash on mi9 everything works, was afraid I was gonna loose Google pay but it's still working, in the other hand google voice just works before I play a video or a song after that it stops working, I've cleared the data and the cache of this app but it's still happening. Any idea what's happening? Thank you
GPay works for me but only for online payments, I can't enable NFC for a card, I get a message that phone is modified or rooted (no root). Did you root it and use Magisk hide?

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thank you! It worked just fine
d8c6c3faadc4777222717f4f435993d6.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk
Lookup SAI Netflix bundled on xda.

Reactions: svort
Everything is ok on MI 9T, clean install.There is only one bug i found, every app i install it is setted to "auto start" automatically. THX.

Been using on Mi9 with clean flash and i noticed a "freeze" on the touchscreen, it happened twice. I had to wait about 10 sec and it responded again..
For the clean flash from miui 10 to miui 11, should i wipe the system partition or leave it untouched?

thank you

GPay works for me but only for online payments, I can't enable NFC for a card, I get a message that phone is modified or rooted (no root). Did you root it and use Magisk hide?

I did this when I was on miui 10 and until now it's working even after the updates
I didn't applied any fix or patch
Doesnt matter if you have Magisk installed just follow this in the same order

1) Boot into TWRP, delete "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/"
2) Boot to System
3) Delete GPay App Data (Cache & Data)
4) Start Gpay Once an close it right now, without adding or changing something
5) Boot into TWRP
6) check the name of Folder inside "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache", only one should be here but I found 2 folders so ordering by date the list I left the older one and deleted the other folder
7) Boot to System
8) Download the SafetyNet App from the play store, and run the test should be green and no errors
9) Boot into TWRP, now there are 2 Folders in "/data/data/com.google.android.gms"
10) delete "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/<FOLDER FROM POINT 6 which is the one we didnt delete the last time>", the other Folder should stay untouched
11) now in the same folder "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache" press the folder with the tick in it and run CHMOD after that replace the 0000 with 0551 and thats all
12) Reboot to System and set up GPay dont forget when youre gonna pay to change the option with HCE WALLET

For all You having problems with installing Netflix.

1. Go to this site:

2. Then download Netflix2Priv - Netflix as System App (TWRP):
3. Go to TWRP and install ZIP you just downloaded. You will have latest version of Netflix (7.27 build 11 - 26 September 2019)

Netflix still will be missed in Google Play and will not update but You can always download new version from there and update it manually.
For SAI method You need root

Reactions: svort and Sp_ark
Mi 8 here fresh install:

Magisk ok with canard build (19.5 v19404) look on xda

Bugs round:
- force close on security settings, can't register fingerprint, face recognition or bluetooth unlock
- no led during charging and notification, at least on dod mode.

i self answer !

> led works when not in DND
> Force close in sec settings has been fixed by deleting files regarding lockscreen info in twrp /data/system (only locksettings.db in my case)

Everything works fine on Mi Mix 2. I'm going from version 9.9.3 dirt flash and everything works amazingly fast. I even get the impression of being faster than the previous version. Maybe this is due to the dalvik and cache format. I haven't noticed an error so far. Thanks to the eu team for firmware.

I did this when I was on miui 10 and until now it's working even after the updates
I didn't applied any fix or patch
Doesnt matter if you have Magisk installed just follow this in the same order

1) Boot into TWRP, delete "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/"
2) Boot to System
3) Delete GPay App Data (Cache & Data)
4) Start Gpay Once an close it right now, without adding or changing something
5) Boot into TWRP
6) check the name of Folder inside "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache", only one should be here but I found 2 folders so ordering by date the list I left the older one and deleted the other folder
7) Boot to System
8) Download the SafetyNet App from the play store, and run the test should be green and no errors
9) Boot into TWRP, now there are 2 Folders in "/data/data/com.google.android.gms"
10) delete "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/", the other Folder should stay untouched
11) now in the same folder "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache" press the folder with the tick in it and run CHMOD after that replace the 0000 with 0551 and thats all
12) Reboot to System and set up GPay dont forget when youre gonna pay to change the option with HCE WALLET
Thanks for your help! Unfortunately after following all the steps, the result still the same...
e9a5a82af401960f257a26f09bb7eb30.jpg

Mi9 here... All good except casting.... Always dropping and sometimes not even connecting... Tested on Sony Android TV!!!
Is there another way to cast my Phone to TV on miui 11????

Dirty flashed:
- Flashed MiUI11
- Wiped Cache/Dalvik
- Reboot again

As every time I just flashed the latest 9.9.27 without wiping anything.
And everything is still work like charm.
I haven't used Google Pay yet...

Reactions: qbert and Mario1944
Hi,
on redmi note 5 (global version) after update to xiaomi.eu 9.9.26 miui 11 the vowifi does not work anymore (all the settings and carrier services is ok).
any help please?

Good morning I need help, I went to clean install the miui 11 on mi 8 and the device has not left the boot screen for half an hour and nothing to boot the system,
I cleaned cache / dalvik, system, data was a complete cleanup, now I'm trying the last stable miui 10 but nothing again, thanks in advance, TWRP 3.3.1-1 LAST DIPPER 71514127_729477627466201_3675255660385140736_n.jpg

Attachments

• 71514127_729477627466201_3675255660385140736_n.jpg
    71514127_729477627466201_3675255660385140736_n.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
One small thing i noticed, there is no VoLTE Icon anymore. It was there under MiUI 10.
IMS Status tells me it is active, but no icon.
Mi 8 (dipper)

For all You having problems with installing Netflix.

1. Go to this site:

2. Then download Netflix2Priv - Netflix as System App (TWRP):
3. Go to TWRP and install ZIP you just downloaded. You will have latest version of Netflix (7.27 build 11 - 26 September 2019)

Netflix still will be missed in Google Play and will not update but You can always download new version from there and update it manually.
For SAI method You need root
Plus sai is Not working well if miui optimisation is enabled, which you can't turn off in eu Rom anymore..

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: rjreis
Status
Not open for further replies.