MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you manage to install with sai? Mine does not install...

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk
Just read my post above to give you a clue, hint, root and latest version, regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: cobray2
Just read my post above to give you a clue, hint, root and latest version, regards.

Thanks. I saw that sai method requires root, and I decided not to roo my phone. However trwp method also fails to install.

Regards!

Thanks. I saw that sai method requires root, and I decided not to roo my phone. However trwp method also fails to install.

Regards!

Afaik, non root will not work on miui rom due to optimisation, no clue about twrp version, maybe same issue.

Gpay works just fine, magisk and sqlite fix..

8aa8ee628709a742a6aec6f8552b5414.jpg

Regards

May I ask, how did you get the PayPal Mastercard ?
Such a card would help me quite a lot.

Reactions: xeGox
After dirty flashing miui11 on my mi max 3 it worked really poorly. Did clean flash but phone is still working really bad. Tried to limit process on backgroud and still nothing. Aby solution?

Hi,
Did you dirty flash or clean install? I have terrible lag, have to wait 5-20 s for home screen to appear on my Whyred.
What launcher do you use?
I did a full wipe coming from latest stable.
I'm using Poco launcher.

After dirty flashing miui11 on my mi max 3 it worked really poorly. Did clean flash but phone is still working really bad. Tried to limit process on backgroud and still nothing. Aby solution?
All devices will get a rebuild - the lag problem is eliminated.

Reactions: rjreis
i INSTALED
Afaik, non root will not work on miui rom due to optimisation, no clue about twrp version, maybe same issue.

I have installed today Netflix TWRP version on Mix 2s with MIUI 9.9.26 without root.
Just downloaded it to phone internal storage, restarted phone to TWRP and installed ZIP from TWRP level.
If you have older version installed better uninstall it before You go to TWRP
I never touch MIUI optimization settings.

Reactions: Karpfenhai
On k20 pro(9.9.26, clean install), when o try to duplicate app(using Clone Application of miui), the phone reboots.

On k20 pro(9.9.26, clean install), when o try to duplicate app(using Clone Application of miui), the phone reboots.
Same on Mi9 but apparently it's working for some users... Will wait for next release and see, it's not critical for me I was only using FB as a cloned app for a second account

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: xeGox and Bigatim
One small thing i noticed, there is no VoLTE Icon anymore. It was there under MiUI 10.
IMS Status tells me it is active, but no icon.
Mi 8 (dipper)
I don't have a lte icon, too. How can I show the ims status?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Greetings!
At first it was updated over the last 10th version, the interface began to slow down. I cleaned all the data + format, put the 11th beta on a clean phone (Mi Max 3 6 / 128GB)
It became a little easier, but unfortunately the lags did not go away :( This is especially felt when all loaded applications are displayed, when you pull the gesture up, a lag occurs. The interface is not as smooth as it was.
Another big problem with font size and icons. Theme is limitless. In the text and size section, there is a XS, the image scale on the screen is S, the fonts in the menu are normal, but the icons are very small :(
In the developer's menu I tried to change the dp (now stay 440dp), it turns out that only the font is normal, the icons do nothing. I do not know what to do.

Install Aida64 and see your phone sensors. Might be missing as happened to me and more friends here. Need to flash a persist.img file in twrp to solve that
Do you have the presist.img to send ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-30-22-43-19-718_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-30-22-43-19-718_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 235
I would love that if you guys could re-release the ROMs for addressing the lag issues that are very annoying sometimes.
I'm on Mi 9T and, apart from some 'Android System' battery drain and these lags, everything seems to work just fine.

Thanks for your work!
Max 3 here dirty flash then clean the lags and drain still here

I see a video on YouTube it will have it.
See this video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk
Yes we can have it is on 5.20
On aicp on my r. note 4x it have it and working fine
My Nexus 4-5-5x ,7 have it all those are ips.
It's your choice to have always on to kill your battery,or only for notifications and check time.
Personally I want it. Yes on store are apps for that job but is different the stock option.

What was the cause of the lags ? I'm just interested.
I don't know for the others, but it'd be cool if you could re-release the ROMs, I liked MIUI 11 but had to rollback because of lags
Wait 5 days I believe they will fix the drain and lags.i make clean flash. 2 hours work to set up all again to get rid of those problems but still I have them so let's wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.