MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi9 6/128, everything ok, but i don't use dual apps, so i can't confirm issues with this function

hello, how to disable recent app in home menu?

Attachments

• photo_2019-10-02_12-48-11.jpg
    photo_2019-10-02_12-48-11.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 242
yes, mine is a 128GB Mi9 too that always does reboot with 9.9.27...

I disabled dual-apps before upgrade to 9.9.27... nothing helps... reboot every minute, nothing works

so only 128GB models are affected ?!?!?!?!?!
No isn't mine is 6/64 and rebooting every 2 min...!

Downgraded to v1 as well mi mix 3. Reboots and problems mounting system in twrp (dirty flashed over v1)

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Everything is smooth here with Mi 9T aka Redmi K20 except for two things.
1) With the latest update (v2), I can't change the font by using Oxy-fiy magisk module anymore. With the previous I was able to do.
If I try to change it manually byreplacing default fonts in /System/fonts by FxExplorer via root permission, it goes in bootloop.
2) I can't change status bar theme by default themes app. I don't if it is an incompatibility with miui 10 themes or something like this.

Please solve this issues!

Reactions: josera007 and boran
I think the 9.9.27 problem is xiaomi.eu related. cause 9.9.26 works without any problems,
I dont know what they "fixed" exactly in .27 for the two devices. but it is related to it.

in china are holiydas the next days.. so I dont know if we get a new release this friday

Max 3. Everything works well. Even with V1.
About the icons size.. For me, size in V2 is way too small. V1 looks better. But I see this discussion unnecessary... Just wait for 11 versions of themes to came out.
Important thing is that the new rom is operational, fluid and without any major errors.
Thanks Eu rom boys. Respect.

Mi 9 here.

Am I the only one having problems with alarms? If the screen is off, the alarm will only ring for a second until the screen turns on, then it stops. Screen is on but there is no sound or vibration. If the screen is on by the time the alarm sounds, it will ring normally. Today I woke up late because of that. :/

Update: one solution seems to be using Google Clock instead of the Xiaomi one.

Last edited:
Almost but if you see the comment above, our friend has a 6/128 and it's ok. I think it's the first 6/128 that it's ok.
I have 6/128 and i ok too, i first flashed 9.9.27 v1 and then 9.9.27 v2, may be this is the reason? Dual apps don't work, but when i tried, it only stuck on animation so i closed it after a minute and it was no reboot.

Last edited:
I have no problems with v1, mi9, Chinese, no problems with dual apps, only the slow mo with 120 and 240 fps

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Hi everyone. Where can i find the option to set icons labels in a row? Because for now it looks so:

Status
Not open for further replies.