MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Max 3. Everything works well. Even with V1.
About the icons size.. For me, size in V2 is way too small. V1 looks better. But I see this discussion unnecessary... Just wait for 11 versions of themes to came out.
Important thing is that the new rom is operational, fluid and without any major errors.
Thanks Eu rom boys. Respect.

There is more people complaining about how small the icons are now, compared to how big they were before. Hopefully in next release, the icons are back to normal. Right now in v2, they are smaller than official rom which is whats really unnecessary. Should not have been changed in the first place.

Dirty flashed v2 on my Mi 9, worked for an hour. Then it started to constantly reboot. Clean flashed v1, now working okay.

Video for incoming calls not working for me I can't eve select the file and if i choose the video wallpaper to be set foe Lock screen as example it doesn't make any effect

Nice work. After update, works fine for about 3 minutes, then auto-restart. And then again... Downgraded to .26 until solved.

Reactions: Gurkut
Everything is smooth on Mi 9T, smoother than MIUI 10 even if on MIUI 11 i get only 164.00 score in Antutu compared with 210.00 on MIUI 10, i don't understand how with less score is more smoother. The only thing is that battery drains a lot faster, over night i lose 10%-12% and on stock MIUI 10 it only lost 1% over night. THX

There's no V1 (9.9.26) download for the normal Mi9... there's only Mi9 SE and Mi9 Lite... Why?????

To all mi9 users,

I have noticed that many mi9 that are broken with 9.9.27 v2 are the 6/128 model. Can you guys please confirm your model?

Here at home my 6/128 mi9 will be broken if I try 9.9.27 v2 but my wife's 6/64 mi9 is running ok with the same rom.

Some users are saying they have not problems, others like me can't flash 9.9.27v2.
Mi 9 6/128 running v2 without problem, except dual apps.
Clean flash on v1 and dirty flash v2 over v1.

I'm with a 9T. Anyone have problems with automatic brightness? After locking the screen it stops working.

In addition, if AOD is activated, the proximity sensor stops working, for example, on calls.

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi can someone help me, i run the command fastboot flash recovery twrp.img which works but then i type the command fastboot boot twrp.img and nothing happens my phone just turns off

To all mi9 users,

I have noticed that many mi9 that are broken with 9.9.27 v2 are the 6/128 model. Can you guys please confirm your model?

Here at home my 6/128 mi9 will be broken if I try 9.9.27 v2 but my wife's 6/64 mi9 is running ok with the same rom.

Some users are saying they have not problems, others like me can't flash 9.9.27v2.

On my MI9 6/128 everything is ok with the latest version 9.9.27.

I don't have constant reboot, all sensors work perfectly

I don't use duplicate applications, so I can't confirm that it works

Basically, everything works 100% for my daily use.

Recovery I am using is this TWRP-3.3.1-0601-XIAOMI9-CN-wzsx150

Nope, it's from a different pgone,. I wouldn't try. Better download the latest rom (global stable does it I think) for mi9se and use that persist.img in the rom
Thanks for the reply, I will wait for the new publication on Friday, if I will not think about changing the Rom

Enviado desde mi Mi 9 SE mediante Tapatalk

Hi can someone help me, i run the command fastboot flash recovery twrp.img which works but then i type the command fastboot boot twrp.img and nothing happens my phone just turns off
have the same issue on mine mi9 t pro, solved with flashing "twrp-3.3.1-15-raphael-mauronofrio.img" from xda, just google it. Hope it will solve problem if you have the same phone

Reactions: Zak_423
have the same issue on mine mi9 t pro, solved with flashing "twrp-3.3.1-15-raphael-mauronofrio.img" from xda, just google it. Hope it will solve problem if you have the same phone
I managed to fix it by manually booting into recovery, such a simple fix yet i had no idea haha

Hey guys's does anyone know why both my sim card slots aren't being detected? i have a xiaomi mi 9 6gb 128gb. i had purchased this phone on contract with vodafone i dont know if that may have something to do with it. i have unlocked the bootloader recently and flashed this xiaomi eu rom

There's none as of the moment specially the status bar.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Hey guys's does anyone know why both my sim card slots aren't being detected? i have a xiaomi mi 9 6gb 128gb. i had purchased this phone on contract with vodafone i dont know if that may have something to do with it. i have unlocked the bootloader recently and flashed this xiaomi eu rom
Persist partition problems maybe. Does the sensors work fine like light sensor, gyroscope?

What about WiFi? Can you connect your phone to WiFi?

Status
Not open for further replies.