MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if will be a release this Friday since it's holidays in china
It is true I had forgotten, I will wait for the next OTA, I have noticed that if I have automatic brightness it does not happen so often

Enviado desde mi Mi 9 SE mediante Tapatalk

Persist partition problems maybe. Does the sensors work fine like light sensor, gyroscope?

What about WiFi? Can you connect your phone to WiFi?

I used my friends phone to ring my phone and the SIM 1 works fine but is showing as there is no sim card inserted in the status bar although the SIM 2 does not work at all and as for the sensors they're all working fine

Mi9: 9.9.27 (reupload v3)(md5: 0feae7fb6c422aab54362b97b1f498df)

Still does not work ! Exactly same problems as before.

After sign in with pin there is a "One Moment" Message... a few seconds later phone does a reboot.

so nothing changed for me

Reactions: ashaman25
Mi9: 9.9.27 (reupload v3)(md5: 0feae7fb6c422aab54362b97b1f498df)

Still does not work ! Exactly same problems as before.

After sign in with pin there is a "One Moment" Message... a few seconds later phone does a reboot.

so nothing changed for me
take a logcat.. can not help more without it..

Logcat is not possible ! it is not possible to activate the usb debug mode !

no google service are running, you cant do anything with the phone

Very good work guy,
I Will test It, but in mi 9t, clone app don't work, when perform a clone, android restart and next, start cloned app is corrupted and don't work.
Thanks

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk

Same here with REDMI K20. Works fine in miui 11 v1, so I updated to v2 yesterday and this problem appears. Back to v1 and problem persist.

I wiped internal storage before I flashed the 9.9.27 in my mi9 - now I get an error message whenever I try to download/save anything. Camera asked me to insert SD card...

What went wrong?
How can I perform a clean flash from scratch to erase any possible mistakes I did with my old flashing?

Advanced wipe: wipe Cache, dalvik, system, vendor, internal storage. Wipe Data, do factory Reset and after that Install the Xiaomi.eu Rom?

Thank you for your Help !

Mi9T Pro
Gmail does not sync. Other Google apps sync fine.
No screen wake-up with notification, although selected.
Finally all apps update fine in V2 as it wasn't possible with V1, even with wipe data of Play Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.