MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case, it should come from another thing common to people experiencing the issues... Are you rooted? Magisk modules? I have no root and no Magisk installed of course

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk
I have no root, no magisk, no dual apps. 6/128gb global

Tapatalkkal küldve az én MI 9 eszközömről

device: Lavender
xiaomi.eu: 9.9.26 v2
theme: Limitless
language: german
no root

Quick charging:
  • in the big colorful charging animation there's no info about quick charging
  • the symbol of QC is missing in the statusbar
in lockscreen at bottom you get the info about quick charging. QC seems to work.

HMK20ProMI9TPro_9.9.26_v11-10 is hosted on AndroidFileHost but not Sourceforge.
Can that file be uploaded to Sourceforge? Every mirror on AndroidFileHost is giving me extremely slow and unreliable download speeds. Thanks

EDIT: Someone was nice enough to supply a google drive link a couple pages back...
Found this one

Worked for me

Last edited:
In this case, it should come from another thing common to people experiencing the issues... Are you rooted? Magisk modules? I have no root and no Magisk installed of course

Me neither and still the problems

I have no root, no magisk, no dual apps. 6/128gb global

Any mod? Dual speaker mod? Google Cam installed? Maybe a setting is causing that... I use ambient display, animation when notification comes (the last one with blue dots), auto brightness, fingerprint as unlock method, the default theme... Difficult to say what it can be....

In mi 8 Lite dirty flashed and fingerprint, face recognition didn't work, also had problems with WiFi and some apps freezed.

Clean flash solved all above. Good rom.

Any mod? Dual speaker mod? *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* installed? Maybe a setting is causing that... I use ambient display, animation when notification comes (the last one with blue dots), auto brightness, fingerprint as unlock method, the default theme... Difficult to say what it can be....

I dont use any theme, i use fingerprint and face unlock. No ambient display, no dual speaker.

I dont use any theme, i use fingerprint and face unlock. No ambient display, no dual speaker.

Ok, as I have no issue with V2, I'm trying to download V3... Will see and post the result

Try to disable face unlock? I don't use it... We never know... :)

Usually I have my mi9 with magisk but I tried without it and it's the same.

Try to disable face unlock? I don't use it... We never know... :)

yeah a tried it. and also without fingerprint unlock. nothing changed.
but i had a clean flash before V1.

For the second time (one time with v1 and now with v2) my phone was loose internet connection (mobile data and WiFi) and I only have recuperate wipping cache and dalvik-cache.
When this occurs the connection seems established (WiFi icon and 4g icon is ok but can't open any web page or send a WhatsApp ecc).
What kind of log I can send if this occurs again? A logcat?
Thanks

I have some major bugs on the Mi 9 SE

1) Cannot download all apps from Play Store f.ex Telegram installs but WeChat does not
2) Using Fingerprint when the screen is off will not turn on the backlight upon unlocking the phone
3) Camera app asks to insert a SD card and I am unable to take pictures (grus does not even have an slot for it)

flashed safetypatch-v3.zip and fixed cts profile..

Attachments

• asdasd.jpg
    asdasd.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 313
Reactions: lysiong
Mi9, updated 1 hour ago, downloaded via updater and dirty flashed in TWRP. So far so good. Magisk and SafetyNet OK. Dual app also working now.

Big thanks to the dev. team!

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Reactions: dogiex
thanks to the developers for this ROM, in the xiaomi mi9t (9.9.26 v2), the miniature video has problems only appears if blocking and then unlocking, it seems that you need to refresh the screen to appear, another problem is that when sliding the Notification area and watching a video in full screen on Netflix and sometimes on YouTube, this goes from being normal to being all black and just listening to audio.
e851f8a5b41a633b33574856fae2b915.jpg
e888109848083a36329bceebab64939a.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 mediante Tapatalk

Same for me on K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro

Completely broken, reboots every minute, google problems, no wifi, no screenshots or multitask.

has anyone 9.9.26 v1?
I installed v2 on my K20 Pro through OTA and I don't have any problems at all.

The phone is also a little speedy than on v1.

I didn't had any problems on v1 (as the one I stated with some apps not liking global dark mode) but even that is minor and normal to see, as the ones that support dark mode natively work ok now and the ones that do not support it natively look somewhat strange (yes Facebook I'm pointing my finger at you).

Nothing more strange happening and I have nothing than good things to say about this rom (even my battery is lasting longer than with latest miui 10).

About font and icons size, well, the font I installed another one with themes app (one that I like more) so that isn't a problem or bug imo); as for icons size, I like both versions: large and atual on v2, so also not a question to me).

The only thing I question is why the large size for an update like this latest one (v1 to v2)... Why not implement something that only downloads the needed files to be changed? Well, I'm not a developer, but I say this because my isp is slow as hell, and unfortunately I cannot change from it so soon because of contract clausules...

Congrats on developers!

Regards!

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

I have 9.9.27 on my mi9 but it keeps telling me that there is a new update. Also, automatic DND is not working. I set a rule to activate automatically but it doesn't activate

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.