MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the problem of the imeis (I only have 1), I have reinstalled this rom, and I am doing very well. Some things have to be translated into Spanish, but I haven't found any fault at the moment, at least with the apks I use.

How is the stabillity? Can I use this rom as a daily driver?

Currently on global and on thursday i can unlock bootloader. Deciding wether i want to go to pixel experience or this one/

On global I have some issues regarding the stability of my hotspot and losing my data connection after a call. Does this rom has that too?

Also, can i upgrade to the stable one after it releases?

Thank you my friend , its working :)
f565cab5247aab6588bddf611631e07e.jpg

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Are you a root user? or did you just install the program and it worked? I want to enlarge the icons too.

First of all I'm sorry if this post is not understood 100%, English is not my first lenguage. I think that the icons should have the standard size predetermined in the Miui 11 chinese beta rom, because this rom is based in the chinese beta rom, doesnt it? just because some users complained about the size, devs should not have changed it, or at least there should be an option to restore the original size. This comment is just made in a constructive way, not to rant about it. thanks.

Are you a root user? or did you just install the program and it worked? I want to enlarge the icons too.
Yes you need to root you device and install xposed , because "contumuizer" app need xposed to work ,

Can you install xposed through twrp, without the device being rooted

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

On Mi9 the AI button does't open the Google Assistant, but other things (like Camera ecc.) yes.
Go to the security app>manage apps. In the upper right corner press the 3 dots and select default apps. On assistant make sure to select Google.

problem with fast charge in my mi8. It cherges with 830mah max. Any help please. My charger is the New xiaomi 27w and the cable also from xiaomi

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I want to use banking apps and keep it all secure,can it not mess up your phone rooting it. does exposed need root access or will it work with install through twrp

Why you don't want to root your phone ?

I want to use banking apps and keep it all secure,can it not mess up your phone rooting it. does exposed need root access or will it work with install through twrp

The xposed app need the root acces , so you need to root your phone before .

Dirty flash.

Another issue, was there before some months or so, now again:
After using AndroidAuto (connected to a car head unit) the screen flickers and phone freezes after disconnecting from car. Very annoying bug.
The screen flickering is also on my Mi8. I am using AA too. How can you disable the flickering ??

Edit: when you use antiflickering in display settings its gone but its annoying to have it on...

Odesláno z mého MI 8 pomocí Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.