MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Release from October 1th. Hint: allways check MD5.
You are right.

9.9.26 v2 reuploaded (afh)
9.9.27 v2 reuploaded

Fixes:
[ 9.9.26/27 ]
[x] System UI: Incorrect font in certain places and font weight animation isn't working.
[x] Settings: Font weight setting is not available.
[x] Launcher: Home screen icons are too large.
[x] Downloads: The title in the actionbar is misaligned.
[x] Gallery: Wrong font is used in photo multi-selection mode.
[x] Clock: Wrong week day is shown in alarm screen and Morning report for certain locales.
[x] Camera: Camera app cannot be opened when DND is enabled. [Specific Android 9 devices, like Mi 6 and Mi 8 Lite]
[x] Performance: Noticeable lags/freezes on certain devices.
- Added missing PT-BR translation

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019

Page 40.

Hi. Have you be seeing a lot of those "Update from Facebook" and "Update from Chrome" notifications? I have. Still getting them as of today.

Nothing FB updating 4 me since yesterday!
Try to clean cash of FB, webviewer and Google play service ...
I Don't use Chrome

I have a strange issue. I'm trying to install 9.9.27 on my Mi9.

First time I made a dirty install on 9.9.6. It worked well but it kept all the bugs I had on 9.9.6 so I proceded with a clean install as follows:
1. Boot in TWRP
2. Format ALL (including data)
3. Reboot to recovery
4. adb push 9.9.27 on /sdcard/
5. Install 9.9.27 Zip from /sdcard/
6. Reboot

After the reboot the configuration went well but once I got to the system I couldn't get any app to access the sdcard storage.
I then tried to access with adb shell, even adb couldn't access the sdcard.
After a few more clean installations the problem kept presenting so I had to roll back to 9.9.6.

Anyone with the same issue?

The ZIP I used has the following MD5: 0feae7fb6c422aab54362b97b1f498df xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_9.9.27_v11-10.zip

First time I made a dirty install on 9.9.6. It worked well but it kept all the bugs I had on 9.9.6 so I proceded with a clean install as follows:
1. Boot in TWRP
3. Reboot to recovery
6. Reboot

After the reboot the configuration went well but once I got to the system I couldn't get any app to access the sdcard storage.
After a few more clean installations the problem kept presenting so I had to roll back to 9.9.6.

The ZIP I used has the following MD5: 0feae7fb6c422aab54362b97b1f498df xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_9.9.27_v11-10.zip
You don't read the instructions.
These are clear.
2. format ONLY DATA PARTITION.
and you have formatted everything.
And you have done it because you have not read the instructions.

Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

For Turkish users of MI8SE only:

After every new version, install this older modem file to get network signal

Reactions: Don415

1. Boot in TWRP
3. Reboot to recovery
6. Reboot

What is the SD Card format?. FAT32, NTFS, eXFAT?. I recommend to you save your data in PC. Format SD in Android Explorer and copy data again to your SD. ExFAT it's better option actually.

1. Boot in TWRP
3. Reboot to recovery
6. Reboot

clean flash = format Data ONLY, install MI9_9.9.27_v11-10 ROM, then wipe cache/dalvick and DATA...but NEVER wipe/format System or Persist!

Reactions: Alan098765
clean flash = format Data ONLY, install MI9_9.9.27_v11-10 ROM, then wipe cache/dalvick and DATA...but NEVER wipe/format System or Persist!
false ! I always wipe: cache, cache&dalvik and system ! (upgrade from older version)

cleanflash: wipe: cache, cache&dalvik, system and format data (restart to recovery and copy rom to phone and install it)

You don't read the instructions.
These are clear.
2. format ONLY DATA PARTITION.
and you have formatted everything.
And you have done it because you have not read the instructions.

I give you I could have done that but I installed ALL the previous versions formatting all, I especially do this when I change ROM or Android version.

Given you seem to be confident of your knowledge and ready to be aggressive towards new users, if the problem is about the system partition how come the issue is on sdcard access and not with the system and only appear on version 9.9.27?

My sd card didn't show up, twice I had to reboot and now its fine, did you try that

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

My sd card didn't show up, twice I had to reboot and now its fine, did you try that

I tried several reboots, every time the folder /sdcard/ existed but using adb shell both 'cd /sdcard/' and 'ls /sdcard/*' returned 'No such file or directory'

I give you I could have done that but I installed ALL the previous versions formatting all, I especially do this when I change ROM or Android version.

Given you seem to be confident of your knowledge and ready to be aggressive towards new users, if the problem is about the system partition how come the issue is on sdcard access and not with the system and only appear on version 9.9.27?
partner, I am not aggressive. I reply to your message. the developer indicates that you only have to delete the PARTITION DATA.
That said, everyone who does what they want. then if failures arise, you know who is to blame right?
about your problem, do what they tell you above, format the card on the pc and test.
my recomendation:
format the microsd on pc and enter it in the mobile.
reinstall the rom doing what they tell you in the first post, just deleting the DATA PARTITION.
And you tell us.

partner, I am not aggressive. I reply to your message. the developer indicates that you only have to delete the PARTITION DATA.
That said, everyone who does what they want. then if failures arise, you know who is to blame right?
about your problem, do what they tell you above, format the card on the pc and test.
my recomendation:
format the microsd on pc and enter it in the mobile.
reinstall the rom doing what they tell you in the first post, just deleting the DATA PARTITION.
And you tell us.

Maybe I've been ambiguous, I have no sdcard, I wrote about "sdcard storage" referring to /sdcard that is the mount point for the Internal Storage.

I'm sorry. I had read wrong. Then do what I tell you to try.
reformat.
but only delete the DATA PARTITION. It looks like a flash failure, corrupted data, or something like that.
If the developer indicates that we do not erase all partitions, why do we ignore it?
I did it as he says, and I have no problems. It is also true that for the Redmi Note 5 it is Android 9.

Reactions: Alan098765
I'm sorry. I had read wrong. Then do what I tell you to try.
reformat.
but only delete the DATA PARTITION. It looks like a flash failure, corrupted data, or something like that.
If the developer indicates that we do not erase all partitions, why do we ignore it?
I did it as he says, and I have no problems. It is also true that for the Redmi Note 5 it is Android 9.

You are right, I should give it a go, I'll try that next time.
Next weekly should be about to be released I'll wait that, it takes to much work to reconfigure everything every time.

Rolling back from 9.9.27 to 9.9.6 I couldn't recover the google backup, it returned an error every time I tried, I restarted the first configuration wizard many time.
Eventually I had to reinstall everything manually.

I tried several reboots, every time the folder /sdcard/ existed but using adb shell both 'cd /sdcard/' and 'ls /sdcard/*' returned 'No such file or directory'
I think you probably has a NTFS format in your SD Card. NTFS is actually Microsoft propietary. In fact, there is a NTFS/ExFAT app at Google Play Store to allow you to access to your data if SD Card is in this format.

I think you probably has a NTFS format in your SD Card. NTFS is actually Microsoft propietary. In fact, there is a NTFS/ExFAT app at Google Play Store to allow you to access to your data if SD Card is in this format.
As stated before, I have no sdcard. /sdcard is the mount point for Internal Storage on Mi9.

PS: Internal storage cannot be NTFS.

Thanks for the help, but how do you understand the MD5, I'm not sure what all the numbers mean

MD5 is a check sum. After you downloaded the file, take f.e. MD5Checker from play store, make a calculation and compare the value with the MD5 in the download description. The values must be equal!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.