MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My WiFi doesnt turn off on my Mi Mix 2s..

And for the 1st run, battery life os veerryyy bad, have 3h17 screen on and 27% left... I'll continue to test

I do format data

MD5 is a check sum. After you downloaded the file, take f.e. MD5Checker from play store, make a calculation and compare the value with the MD5 in the download description. The values must be equal!
OK thank you for the help

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Yes you can but I recommend you to clean flash 9.9.27 since 9.8.1 is android 9 and 9.9.27 is android 10. Just to avoid bugs but you can dirty flash but I don't recommend
I have done a dirty flash un RN7 and i don't have problems

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Yes you can but I recommend you to clean flash 9.9.27 since 9.8.1 is android 9 and 9.9.27 is android 10. Just to avoid bugs but you can dirty flash but I don't recommend
On the other hand I was almost the only one with a Mi9 6/128 not having issues and I did dirty flashes from 9.8.1 - 9.9.26 - 9.9.27 V1, V2, V3 :)

Obrigado pela tua ajuda aqui Nuno! E isto não é tradução, sou mesmo português ;)

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

PLEASE fix the vowifi problem on next release for whyred
On my Mi 8 it is working. But the Icon in Statusbar is dissappeared. Maybe you have the same problem.
You could check if it is active:
- Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Open Phone Info 1 (for Sim in Slot 1)
- Tap on the 3 dots on the bottom
- Choose IMS Service Status
- Check what "Voice over LTE" is displaying
thanks for answer, i did it and i can see
voice over wifi is not available
voice over LTE is available
so what can is do for vowifi?
that works well with miui 10

finally just now i find the solution about vowifi problem on whyred (and maybe on other devices), the problem is on modem of miui 11 xiaomi.eu 9.9.26...
so if you install the modem from miui 10 xiaomi.eu 9.9.3 the vowifi works again
:D

Last edited:
finally just now i find the solution about vowifi problem on whyred (and maybe on other devices), the problem is on modem of miui 11 xiaomi.eu 9.9.26...
so if you install the modem from miui 10 xiaomi.eu 9.9.3 the vowifi works again
:D
How do you install a different modem to get the voip working again

Flashing it with a custom recovery.
Everything still works good on my cc9, I can do video calls, what's the difference if voice over lte is unavailable, is it to do with 4g video calling

On the other hand I was almost the only one with a Mi9 6/128 not having issues and I did dirty flashes from 9.8.1 - 9.9.26 - 9.9.27 V1, V2, V3 :)

Obrigado pela tua ajuda aqui Nuno! E isto não é tradução, sou mesmo português ;)

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk
Me too

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

How do you install a different modem to get the voip working again

If you want you can do
via TWRP
Dirty Flash The 9.9.3 and backup the modem
after that wipe cache/Dalvik Cashe
and immediately dirty flash the 9.9.26 (Flash the magisk zip if the you have and you want it)
After immediately restore the modem that just before it was backup
and then Restart (reboot system)
and you get vowifi

or you can download from here
and put it to folder storage//TWRP/BACKUP/xxxxxx (where the serial number device)/
and restore that modem

BUG
Xiaomi MI 9 MIUI 11 9.9.27 latest.
Floating things dont work ....
Example, the call of whatsapp, the call of messanger, the call of google duo, all the floating things dont work.
When you back from one of this call to "desktop" the call disappear instead to show the call in a little rettangle.

Doesn't fix, SMS ringtone is still wrong
When the message notification comes in at the top of the screen pull it down and hold it and go into all categories and change the tone from there, maybe that will work

Status
Not open for further replies.