MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m only asking why Mi8 doesn´t have update as all of them, is only curiosity to know why, i´m not asking for ETA
Stop playing with words!

been using for second day now, so far no critical issues. started with dirty install, then made it clean.
no bugs so far. learned a bit of this miui version. in-call window is really good.
battery drain - not worth than earlier roms.
only thing irritating me - tiny outgoing call avatar that i cant fix myself as something has changed in the code.

the Devs did a really good job!

Last edited:
Persist is not working on Mi 9

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
a14c6437827f3bea1042f7f81d6947ba.jpg

Which app ? i want to test

why in miui 11 don't exist in setting screen "change resolution" ?? now i have my mi mix 3 block on 720p...

fix fingerprint on redmi 5

You did a clean install?
Rosy always had this issue with fingerprint on EU, don't know why.
The latest version with FP working is 8.9.6, the solution was flashing the 8.9.6 set the fingerprint and install a most recent weekly on top.
@ingbrzy Do you have any idea why?

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Mardel21, publicación: 504209, miembro: 247002"]
alguien ya lo instaló en el mi6x
[/CITAR]
yo instale en mi a2 ,convertido a mi 6x y tube problemas con las camaras ,no funcionaba ni la original ni ninguna otra ,creo que es un problema de los kernel ,estoy probando con otros si lo resuelbo lo comparto .

[QUOTE = "Mardel21, publicación: 504209, miembro: 247002"]
alguien ya lo instaló en el mi6x
[/CITAR]
yo instale en mi a2 ,convertido a mi 6x y tube problemas con las camaras ,no funcionaba ni la original ni ninguna otra ,creo que es un problema de los kernel ,estoy probando con otros si lo resuelbo lo comparto .

I'm using a mi a2 converted to full mi 6x and no problems here o_O

Note 5 pro

Very slow..very laggy.
Dirty flash from last build.

I always do clean flash between miui versions, this is first time that I tested dirty flash on new Miui version.
Will try clean install and hope that lag will be gone.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
I also flashed dirty from 9.9.3 and all seems working fine and it's smooth. Whyred

Ok so the search bar is part of an old launcher less recent then what we have right now and for compatibility issue you guys have disabled it ? Am I correct ?
Thanks for the clarification and I would love that search bar down their if you guys ever fix it !!

Thanks for the good work as always !

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
Not an old launcher. We have an old Search app.

It is really bad news however, there is going to be a stable release for Redmi 4X (and others) in early November (https://c.mi.com/thread-2475419-1-0.html).
I'm hope the same for xiaomi.eu version. ;)

Otherwise, thanks for the support for all the time it was supported. It seems it would be a good time to move forward and test some other releases (oreo/pie with current security patches). ;D
MIUI 10 is the final MIUI version for 7.1 from us. We have to focus on the new devices and 7.1 build process is the longest of them all.

Since the mi8 Xiaomi.Eu isn't out yet, I have been using the chinese beta, and I am not having any issues with the font? Seriously, its been working flawlessly. I made a post earlier with screenshots, just wanted to let you know.
If you can't see that the spacing is inappropriate, I can't fix your vision. It's quite obvious. Also, it still misses glyphs of certain European languages.

Oh man that a bad news we cannot use milan pro fonts
Not really, it's ugly for most usage cases for non-Chinese languages. The spacing is ridiculous.

Looks like were missing the Milan Pro font and the font size and spacing feature. i guess on my Mi Mix 3.
The new AoD styles are awesome, truly artistic.
The Mi Lan Pro is not suitable for European languages. In fact, it almost looks like an awful monospace font even for English. The code actually confirms that official Global ROM won't be using it as well. As it seems now, it will use the non-variable Roboto font, like before.
I made a solution to that problem - we'll be using the non-official variable font of Roboto, that way we were able to successfully enable the font weight feature.

Thanks, maybe just waiting for xiaomi to releaae MIUI 11 Global version and the font will be more suitable.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Not likely, read my reply to bluviper.

gracias por su trabajo ,pero tengo problemas con las cámaras ya que no funcionan en esta vercion ,si regreso a miui 10 vercion 9.8.15 funcionan sin problema .cual puede ser la solución ?.desde ya gracias .

[QUOTE = "pablo.viana, publicación: 504219, miembro: 247686"]
Estoy usando un mi a2 convertido a mi 6x completo y no tengo problemas aquí o_O
[/CITAR]
No logro hacer funcionar las camaras .sera por hacer una instalacion sucia ?

Why is MIUI 11 not based on Android 10?
I have a Xiaomi mi 8, do I have to do a clean install to switch from MIUI 10 to MIUI 11, or do I have to wait for an Android 10-based version to come out to do a clean install?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Why is MIUI 11 not based on Android 10?
I have a Xiaomi mi 8, do I have to do a clean install to switch from MIUI 10 to MIUI 11, or do I have to wait for an Android 10-based version to come out to do a clean install?

It depends if the phone... For some models it's based on Android Q and for some others it's Android P...

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

It depends if the phone... For some models it's based on Android Q and for some others it's Android P...

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk
I on the Xiaomi mi 8 I have the 9.9.3, to upgrade to 9.9.27 do I have to do a clean install, or do I have to wait for a version based on Android 10 to do a clean install?

Not an old launcher. We have an old Search app.

MIUI 10 is the final MIUI version for 7.1 from us. We have to focus on the new devices and 7.1 build process is the longest of them all.

If you can't see that the spacing is inappropriate, I can't fix your vision. It's quite obvious. Also, it still misses glyphs of certain European languages.

Not really, it's ugly for most usage cases for non-Chinese languages. The spacing is ridiculous.

The Mi Lan Pro is not suitable for European languages. In fact, it almost looks like an awful monospace font even for English. The code actually confirms that official Global ROM won't be using it as well. As it seems now, it will use the non-variable Roboto font, like before.
I made a solution to that problem - we'll be using the non-official variable font of Roboto, that way we were able to successfully enable the font weight feature.

Not likely, read my reply to bluviper.

You are the developer, and I fully respect your decision and I am very glad that you found a working solution. I do wear glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.