New 9.9.26 loops on Redmi Logo (Mi 9 T)

CalegariBR

Members
Oct 7, 2019
My MI 9T originally came with the Global EEA (10.3.12), then updated to 10.3.15.
I unlocked the bootloader and then installed TWRP 3.3.1-2 (PDA).
After format data (yes) and rebooting back to TWRP, I copied the ROM Xiaomi EU 9.9.26 and installed it (I did this process only with format data and also later with all wipes).
After rebooting, the device keeps rebooting constantly on the Redmi logo, and TWRP gets the L.R version.
When I try to install ROM 9.2.25 (China Beta), I don't encounter any problems.
I currently have ROM 10.3.11 (Global Stable) installed by Mi Flash and have the default TWRP of then.
I would like to know the recommendations for installing EU 9.9.26.
I tried several times but no success.

My MI 9T originally came with the Global EEA (10.3.12), then updated to 10.3.15.
I unlocked the bootloader and then installed TWRP 3.3.1-2 (PDA).
After format data (yes) and rebooting back to TWRP, I copied the ROM Xiaomi EU 9.9.26 and installed it (I did this process only with format data and also later with all wipes).
After rebooting, the device keeps rebooting constantly on the Redmi logo, and TWRP gets the L.R version.
When I try to install ROM 9.2.25 (China Beta), I don't encounter any problems.
I currently have ROM 10.3.11 (Global Stable) installed by Mi Flash and have the default TWRP of then.
I would like to know the recommendations for installing EU 9.9.26.
I tried several times but no success.
What you proceed is good. Only little detail is the TWRP version!
You should use 3.3.1.4 (4pda version) or chinese 0916 release.
These are mandatory in order to succeed in V10 installation.

What you proceed is good. Only little detail is the TWRP version!
You should use 3.3.1.4 (4pda version) or chinese 0916 release.
These are mandatory in order to succeed in V10 installation.
Also tried with version 3.3.1.4 (4pda version).
But when I install .EU 9.2.26, TWRP goes to version 0916 (Chinese). When restarting the device, it is restarting on the Redmi logo, even if I return TWRP to version 3.3.1.4.
The same thing happens when I directly install version 0916 of TWRP.

Also tried with version 3.3.1.4 (4pda version).
But when I install .EU 9.2.26, TWRP goes to version 0916 (Chinese). When restarting the device, it is restarting on the Redmi logo, even if I return TWRP to version 3.3.1.4.
The same thing happens when I directly install version 0916 of TWRP.
Strange situation:
Flashed TWRP doesn't stick? installing the rom, do you remove the phone from the computer connexion?
It's like you are booting on second TWRP from your computer.
Anyway you may try greek version as suggested by @MeiGuddet.
NOTE: new TWRP must be installed via .bat install file in order to flash vbmeta.

Last edited:
Strange situation:
Flashed TWRP doesn't stick? installing the rom, do you remove the phone from the computer connexion?
It's like you are booting on second TWRP from your computer.
Anyway you may try greek version as suggested by @MeiGuddet.
NOTE: new TWRP must be installed via .bat install file in order to flash vbmeta.
I performed the same process I was doing with the new Stable ROM (Mi 9T), and it worked.
From what I noticed, when installing ROM Beta, a new TWRP was installed at the end of the process.
This does not happen with Stable ROM.

Everything working OK now.

Thanks guys!

I performed the same process I was doing with the new Stable ROM (Mi 9T), and it worked.
From what I noticed, when installing ROM Beta, a new TWRP was installed at the end of the process.
This does not happen with Stable ROM.

Everything working OK now.

Thanks guys!
New stable is not ('yet) Android 10. So, no need to have chinese 0916 TWRP installed. older version are still OK.
I would like yo know from the DEV about the TWRP change when flashing 9.9.26 beta.

Have you been from ROM Global (Android 9), directly to the EU (Android 10) with this TWRP?
No. From Global stable (after delivery in July) I went to eu 9.8.1 with twrp_davinci_3.3.1_23-07-19_red_ss.img >> then 9.8.8 and 9.8.15 with twrp_davinci_3.3.1_12-08-19_blue_Ss_new.img.
Before flashing eu 9.9.26 I updated my TWRP to twrp_davicni_3.3.1_30-09-2019_red_ss_miui-11.img (all 3 are Greek TWRP).
After installing 9.9.26 before booting system or recovery I flashed the Greek TWRP again, because I didn't want to lose it.

Last edited:
No. From Global stable (after delivery in July) I went to eu 9.8.1 with twrp_davinci_3.3.1_23-07-19_red_ss.img >> then 9.8.8 and 9.8.15 with twrp_davinci_3.3.1_12-08-19_blue_Ss_new.img.
Before flashing eu 9.9.26 I updated my TWRP to twrp_davicni_3.3.1_30-09-2019_red_ss_miui-11.img (all 3 are Greek TWRP).
After installing 9.9.26 before booting system or recovery I flashed the Greek TWRP again, because I didn't want to lose it.

Thank you!

I followed this sequence and it worked perfectly! I'm now in 9.9.26 (Android 10)

Reactions: MeiGuddet