A2 Lite stuck on EDL

hedgeuro

Members
Aug 12, 2020
Hello, I'm just a guy who likes tinkering with his devices, though sometimes I make complete newbie mistakes. This is one of those cases.

I was messing around with Treble GSIs in my Mi A2 Lite (daisy) device. They worked pretty good but I thought I could lock my BL to have secure boot... and now, I'm just stuck with a fancy paperweight :D

Turns out I could unbrick and go back to stock without unlocking BL by using MiFlash... but even though Windows detects the "Qualcomm HS-USB" and assigns it a COM port, the Xiaomi software only displays a short string of numbers and a few letters (which are probably unique to the device), with ID 0.

From what I've seen, it should've been ID 10 and COM10, as this is the port my computer assigned to the Qualcomm HS-USB. When I connect the device on fastboot mode, it's ID 2 and a slightly longer sting of numbers and letters, but I can't flash any kind of ROM for obvious reasons.
[error_FAILED. (remote: device is locked. Cannot erase.)]

When I attempt to flash (daisy_global_images_V10.0.3.0), the program gets stuck for minutes, trying to identify this device as a "daisy".

What should I do? Do I have other options before sending my device to Xiaomi?
Can I even send my device to Mi Support, considering I probably voided my warranty by unlocking BL in the first place?

Last edited:
EDIT: I sent a reply by accident, instead of editing my original post. My bad.

Last edited:
You "unbricked" your device? How did you do that? I bricked my Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite - and i have no idea how you can unbrick it - because these unlock tool will not work on regular accounts as I heared, so how did you manage to unbrick your phone?

Kind regards,
Daniel