About The Miui 6 Based On Lollipop

Shahar287

Members
Dec 7, 2014
Hi guys, i have mi4 but i wanted to know how is the new update of the android L on the mi2s.. What's the difference between the miui 4.4.4 to the 5.0?
Is it a new design? New features?
I would like to get some reviews from those who have the 5.0 on their miui and wven screenshots if there's a new design.
Thanks!

Only some features of android lollipop, as design of some apps.
I have battery drain, i think the device doesn't go in deepsleep. Ah, and some bugs with visualization of /data folder

Only some features of android lollipop, as design of some apps.
I have battery drain, i think the device doesn't go in deepsleep. Ah, and some bugs with visualization of /data folder
Do u have some pictures to show me pf the new visualization? How's the lockscreen, notification center and more..

Because they have so many missing features like this lame lockscreen that don't have access to muaic controlls for example. And the lack of consutmization on the notifications screen to rearrange your shortcuts.. And i thought, you know, if it's still based on lollipop, they need to change the visualizations a little. If touchwiz did change it look, so miui should too.. Considering the fact that they're starting basing a new rom, from kitkat to lollipop.

Because they have so many missing features like this lame lockscreen that don't have access to muaic controlls for example. And the lack of consutmization on the notifications screen to rearrange your shortcuts.. And i thought, you know, if it's still based on lollipop, they need to change the visualizations a little. If touchwiz did change it look, so miui should too.. Considering the fact that they're starting basing a new rom, from kitkat to lollipop.

It's always Miui v6. New look = Miui 7
This is that I think

For music controls:
5a877951284b01e24502e7f83d7407fb.jpg

It's V6_extended theme
You can hide music player with a double tap and the weather clicking on the cloud button.

You don't know, but the themes can change a lot ;)

I switched back to the latest KK SE Xiaomi.eu release because for me lollipop isn't bug free as of yet...
Main issues for me are Bluetooth & Battery usage. Most stuff of bluetooth works except for music and not always switching to bluetooth audio source so for now I'll stick to kk se... Thanks Skifire13 for the tip; was searching for this also! :)

I switched back to the latest KK SE Xiaomi.eu release because for me lollipop isn't bug free as of yet...
Main issues for me are Bluetooth & Battery usage. Most stuff of bluetooth works except for music and not always switching to bluetooth audio source so for now I'll stick to kk se... Thanks Skifire13 for the tip; was searching for this also! :)
For battery, there is a Play Service fixed. I'm testing it, but it's working, no battery drain :)