New Accelerometer/Auto rotate doesnt work MI9 9.9.26

ahmadnaim93

Members
Jan 10, 2016
Hi,

As per title Accelerometer/ Auto rotate doesnt work in MIUI 11 9.9.26 for MI 9.

I was watching youtube and notice I doesnt rotate to landscape mode, then I open compass, it doesnt move.

Confirmed. Most of the sensors are not working on mi9. Many user had confirmed this on 9.9.26 rom forum.
With aida64 app, it only sees 2 sensors...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-28-05-08-15-572_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-28-05-08-15-572_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 271
Managed to get this to work! Somehow updater had wiped persist partition. Fixed it by flashing this persist.img. It is done from TWRP, just need to mount Persist partition first, then flash that image and voila.

@Pachenko_Gr you might have the same thing going on. Test if light or proximity sensors work. If not, you need to do the same.

Also @dreko2000 you had light sensor problem. Does your other sensors work? Can you get screen to rotate landscape?

Reactions: hhmarenco
Worked. Just had to put my mi account to unlock the phone on first boot and now on aida64 I can see all sensores. Light sensor for example is not at max brightness now.

Interesting that me and my wife, both have mi9. Same rom, same twrp version but mine is rooted and hers not. Mine had problems with sensores after flashing 9.9.26 and hers is perfectly ok.

Interesting that me and my wife, both have mi9. Same rom, same twrp version but mine is rooted and hers not. Mine had problems with sensores after flashing 9.9.26 and hers is perfectly ok.
Interesting!!! Thanks for your coment.