Add to Unofficial devices?

Haha what are you talking about? :D:D
Not that radio. Ril. It doesnt have to do with your phone since it is gsm. Once i get cdma going i will work on your phone. Gsm. And no i dont need your firmware. I will be porting with cm10.1 or cm10

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

okay
apparently I did not understand you at once
I think you're talking about a butterfly gsm
continue to wait

Ahh u dont have cm???? U need cm. Do u have any devs working on it? Shouldnt be hard if u use dna source or some.
Once u get cm i can make miui easily.

in the presence of CM10 miui easy to do, I know about it (there are instructions, step by step)
CM10 is for droid DNA, not for HTC butterfly CM10
if there was a CM for the butterfly - I was able to make himself miui for the butterfly
that's why I wrote about the adaptation of miui droid for the butterfly as the optimal solution
as the differences between the Droid and the butterfly - in the kernel of (mostly)

??
No. Once you get cyanogenmod you can get miui. U cant adapt miui straight from dna. The radio is completely different.

CM for the butterfly is not
You wrote above that can make miui, now say that without the CM did not do ....

CM for the butterfly is not
You wrote above that can make miui, now say that without the CM did not do ....

I dont really understand you but you wont get any miui build since there is no cm. Once a dev builds cm then u can get miui. In other words wait for cm.

I dont really understand you but you wont get any miui build since there is no cm. Once a dev builds cm then u can get miui. In other words wait for cm.

I realized
I hope other people will help

I've got a question. Since there is no one who cares abtut I want to Port miui to my friends Meizu Mx 4-core. My question is now wich Rom would be best to Start porting? I thought the Miui Release for Meizu mx2 would be realy near or is it wrong?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mx 4-core got an exynos cortex a9 and 640x960 asv Display. The Problem is there is no custom Rom out there. Just a Bad and unstable miui and aosp ics beta. I tried to make a Port like this en.miui.com/thread-5432-1-1.html but i can not Test because my friend got holidays for 3 weeks and i got no System.img to Test it with an Emulator.

U have cm10 or cm10.1? If u dont ur device isnt supported by it.

There is no cm Version but thats not the Problem because there is no cm for Meizu mx2 but miui.

I know its the easiest was to Port miui to cm. But there is no cm.

I tried to Port miui v5 to the Stock flyme OS 2.1.2 with 4.1.1 but i can not Test it.

Is it possible to create a System.img out of my Rom folder?