Adding badge icons to other apps?

tanin

Members
Mar 6, 2014
Hello,

Is it possible to add badge icons(like with the stock mail app, messages app, etc) to other apps like whatsapp, gmail, etc, that indicate the number of unreads we have?

Hello,

Is it possible to add badge icons(like with the stock mail app, messages app, etc) to other apps like whatsapp, gmail, etc, that indicate the number of unreads we have?

Install WSM Tools (Xposed for MIUI) and install mi-tools. They have a certain list of apps that are compatible, fortunately Whatsapp and Facebook are compatible!

EDIT:
List of compatible apps: Facebook, Gmail, Google Play Store, imo.im, imo.im beta, Robird, Twitter, VKontakte, WeChat and Whatsapp.

Screenshot:
Screenshot_2014-03-07-12-26-23 (1).png

Last edited:
Install WSM Project (MIUI Xposed) and install mi-tools. They have a certain list of apps that are compatible, fortunately Whatsapp and Facebook are compatible!

EDIT:
List of compatible apps: Facebook, Gmail, Google Play Store, imo.im, imo.im beta, Robird, Twitter, VKontakte, WeChat and Whatsapp.

Just did. I enabled "Show bubble notifications" in the Applications part. But no bubbles.

What am I missing?

Just did. I enabled "Show bubble notifications" in the Applications part. But no bubbles.

What am I missing?

Did you install the framework itself? Did you enable the module? If you did all of these things just reboot it will work ;)

Last edited:
Install WSM Tools (Xposed for MIUI) and install mi-tools. They have a certain list of apps that are compatible, fortunately Whatsapp and Facebook are compatible!

EDIT:

Screenshot:
View attachment 7425
Rushed to mi-tools, didn't noticed that you had to enable it.

Awesome!
Xposed Framework works on Miui, you do not need WSM Tools anymore, so you should use Xposed (better support) :)

Xposed Framework works on Miui, you do not need WSM Tools anymore, so you should use Xposed (better support) :)
A lot of modules (like mi-tools) are specially made for miui and are therefore only available though wsmtools as they are in the "wsm repository" and not in the "xposed repository" ;)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

But maybe there is a way to add the repository through xposed

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk