Advice on what to buy after my Xiaomi Mi 9t 6gb/128gb has gone for good.

duke_33

Members
May 15, 2021
Today my Mi 9t has gone for good, it was not it's time yet but it happened. I loved that device, rooted it and spent tons and tons of hours tweaking it and it has always worked flawlessly. I bought the glacier blue 6gb/128gb version 2 YEARS AGO for 330 euros. Now the cheapest 9T I can find after these 2 years, is for 300 euros (I live in Spain ATM). Funny thing, I was expecting it to bee way cheaper after 2 years, but it is not.

I tough that for that price, I could buy something better, newer or whatsoever. So, I was looking at other Xiaomi devices and I just felt overwhelmed by the ammount of phone lines they have and the naming they've decided to put on them, I realized it would be a real pain to compare the specs from them all. The obvious alternative seems to be a Mi 10T 6gb/128gb, but you might know better.

Here is where you can help me, I have to buy a new device, I want it to be Xiaomi, have at least 6gb ram, 128gb of storage, something like my 9t or better, ideally with dual SIM but it is not mandatory. My budget is around 300 euros. I know prices vary in time and places, still I could do that research if I had a few choices to search for. Please, recommend me a device. Thanks!

I think the Poco F3 feel very competitive at this price. Technically, it is not Xiaomi branded, but I saw the 256GB version around 300€ during sales in my country. The tests are also mostly positives about this phone.

Reactions: Poney70 and duke_33
I think the Poco F3 feel very competitive at this price. Technically, it is not Xiaomi branded, but I saw the 256GB version around 300€ during sales in my country. The tests are also mostly positives about this phone.
answer done to op, not to you so removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: duke_33
Today my Mi 9t has gone for good, it was not it's time yet but it happened. I loved that device, rooted it and spent tons and tons of hours tweaking it and it has always worked flawlessly. I bought the glacier blue 6gb/128gb version 2 YEARS AGO for 330 euros. Now the cheapest 9T I can find after these 2 years, is for 300 euros (I live in Spain ATM). Funny thing, I was expecting it to bee way cheaper after 2 years, but it is not.

I tough that for that price, I could buy something better, newer or whatsoever. So, I was looking at other Xiaomi devices and I just felt overwhelmed by the ammount of phone lines they have and the naming they've decided to put on them, I realized it would be a real pain to compare the specs from them all. The obvious alternative seems to be a Mi 10T 6gb/128gb, but you might know better.

Here is where you can help me, I have to buy a new device, I want it to be Xiaomi, have at least 6gb ram, 128gb of storage, something like my 9t or better, ideally with dual SIM but it is not mandatory. My budget is around 300 euros. I know prices vary in time and places, still I could do that research if I had a few choices to search for. Please, recommend me a device. Thanks!
Reason speaking is POCO F3. no competition at this day
Edit:
Don't trust any of comment made for the camera, (they are, sometime, to justify price gap!)
Camera performs very well with stock application and far better with latest G..c.a.m camera adaptation (mainly from Russian). (4k/60Hz video working as well )
No worry, don't follow too much the newspaper.

Reactions: duke_33